Sign in to follow this  

xlint performance

has anyone purchased parts from xlint performance? I want to get a few things but I see the site does not have a order page. I guess you are to email your list and pay through paypal. Please let me know.

I haven't ordered anything from them but I know folks who have and have no complaints. I have spoken with Dave the owner via e-mail and he was pleasant and helpful.

E-mail him. He'll answer ya.

Good place to deal with. They know the XLs pretty well. I have bought a couple things from them. Pretty happy with everything.

And yeah, just email them.

Dave the owner is a good guy. He will work with you on just about anything you ask. I spent $500 on parts with him a year ago. Shoot him an e-mail.

Good place to deal with. They know the XLs pretty well. I have bought a couple things from them. Pretty happy with everything.

And yeah, just email them.

Dave Rhynehart, the owner, is an XL guru. He knows the bikes inside out and is a extremely fast shipper. I have bought from him several times. Dave bought XLintperformance from Rick Bley back in oh ... 2001 or 2 I think. Follow the direcitons on the website - email - and he will get back to you, I think there is a phone number listed too. Graet guy!