Sign in to follow this  

Helmet Cam - Lowell Spangler at Sleepy Hollow

sick video.. That kid def. has speed. I guess thats why hes in the A class :-p

That was awesome. Shows what it's like out there. He showed a lot of patience, like when the guy on the Yamaha kept moving over on him. That was cool!

That was awesome. Shows what it's like out there. He showed a lot of patience, like when the guy on the Yamaha kept moving over on him. That was cool!

I was going to say the same thing....Now I don't race A class but one thing I always hear is to hold your line when someone faster is coming...was not much of that going on here but he got around anyways...cool video.

Great video!

I was going to say the same thing....Now I don't race A class but one thing I always hear is to hold your line when someone faster is coming...was not much of that going on here but he got around anyways...cool video.

"Hold your line" is true for if you are practicing with faster people. If you are racing, especially for money then it is "close the door as much as possible" and "leader has choice of lines", unless you are getting lapped of course.

Great video!

"Hold your line" is true for if you are practicing with faster people. If you are racing, especially for money then it is "close the door as much as possible" and "leader has choice of lines", unless you are getting lapped of course.

I hear what you are saying and I know what its like to get lapped....a lot...LOL...It is a great video though...