Anyone try Vince DelMonte's Workout?

Hey guys I'm looking for a great body transformation routine. I heard P90X is good but what about Vince Delmonte's? It looks and sounds convincing after watching tons of you tube vids on him but has anyone ever tried his workout? hes got a good deal on some stuff too if anyone is also interested.

yeah i've heard great stuff about vince's program / workout thingy. If you want to know more about it just sign up for the newsletters, they're free and give you an idea about how much he knows what he's talking about.

Hey guys I'm looking for a great body transformation routine. I heard P90X is good but what about Vince Delmonte's? It looks and sounds convincing after watching tons of you tube vids on him but has anyone ever tried his workout? hes got a good deal on some stuff too if anyone is also interested.

It is funny you mention him . . . I just found out about him yesterday.

Apart from regular trips to the gym and eating healthy, what does he suggest? It seems to me most people who don't achieve their fitness/weight loss goals aren't working out regularly and aren't eating right. I always thought that was 50% of it and the rest was genetics.

Greg

I'm going to have to sign up then thanks. If you watch youtube on him he does from what I've seen prove himself to me. It's about 50% if not more what you eat(you are what you eat) and for some people it is genetics but that doesn't mean the people who are lean aren't strong. It's different for most I think.

you mean the program on this link? http://www.vincedelmontefitness.com/

"No Nonsense Muscle Building"

Let us know what ya think hey. :busted:

... And whether its worth the money :banana:

Mike.

Sure will do but it's going to be a while before I can lift again I just had a Ti plate put in my collarbone so maybe in 3 months I can start working out again. but no matter what I am going to try it out and still post a review on my progress. just keep an eye open.