New bike falls on its face!

Just got a new 07 in a crate, did the search , looks like im opening the air box, ordered a JD kit, but want more power need an exhaust looks like its yoshi or fmf? i want more bottom end snap! will do the cam later, whats a good starting point with the jet kit? 1,160 feet

The JD Jetting kit will come with detailed instructions that will answer your question.

do you mind if i ask what you paid? I got my '07 three months ago for 4800. Not sure if I got my pants pulled down on the deal or not.

5000usd no you did pritty good

I got a new 06 last year for $4300 otd.

I got a new 06 last year for $4300 otd.

So did I...$4300 out the door for a new 2006.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Connor Wright
      Hey I have a crf250x 2005 I was riding today in top gear flat out and when I slowed down blue smoke just poured out the exsaughst then I happened to open the air box lid and saw it has what looked like engine oil in it then took out air filter and noticed that there was splatters of engine oil on the inside and that and the channel that goes to the carby had engine oil all over it.
      Also bike got a top end rebuild 15 hours ago
      The engine still runs good and sounds normal
      why would this be happening on a resonabley fresh engine
    • By mikemcbride
      Hey everybody. Quick question for y'all. I recently went riding and about halfway through my ride my motor seized on my '07 CRF250X. I haven't investigated it much but I checked the oil when I got home and there basically was none so I'm assuming that was the culprit. There weren't any metal shavings in the filter or on the plug either. At this point I'm trying to decide to rebuild the motor or just sell the bike as is and let the next buyer deal with it (they would know the deal obviously.) I feel that I'm pretty mechanically inclined but rebuilding a CRF engine is a bit out of my league and I assume paying a shop to do it would put me out more money than the bike is worth. So, I have this question to ask; what would be a fair price for a pretty dang nice shape 07 CRF250X, with a seized motor with an unknown extent of internal damage?
    • By ThomasM.
      selling Hot Cams Valve Shim Kit that i bought for my 2005 crf250x, will also fit crf250r.
      used 1x 1.30 and 2x 1.55 shims. the rest is still there.
      $60usd shipped in the usa or canada
      please contact me for pictures or if you are not sure if it will fit your bike
    • By TerryA
      I have two rides in on my new Rekluse auto clutch and I have to say I'm very pleased. The install wasn't hard, but was pretty much a all afternoon sort of project. I also installed a left hand rear brake kit and a two finger cluth over-ride with the adjuster on the perch (which I rarely seem to need). It has all worked great right from the beginning. After struggling to get up a tricky hill in first gear, I tried it in second and the autoclutch helped me clean the hill easily. Not having to worry about clutch action in techinical sessions has also eased fatigue and just made it more fun all the way around. I ride mountain bikes alot, and having both brakes up on the bars has also been nice as it makes for a set-up just like the bicycle - in fact I like that as much as not having to worry about clutch manipulation. The brake on the bar is especially nice on tricky downhill sections where you need to paddle, such as nasty rock/rut stuff. So first impressions are that it was worth the investment -making the ride more enjoyable and easier at the same time!
    • By Mikey560
      I was driving the bike for 15min or so and all of the sudden the bike stalled. I tried starting it again with no luck. I took the spark plug out to see if there is spark so i ground the spark plug to the frame and there is no spark. I even put a new spark plug in the bike and still nothing. Any ideas what i should check??