exhaust

im in the market for a new exhaust, FULL or Slip-on. i have been looking at the FMF and pro circuit but am wondering if any of you had any experience with the XR's only. what would you guys recommend, im looking for more full range power, and a better sound, but not somthing that is going to obnoxiously loud.

supertrap you can tune your bike with it.

i was thinking of supertrap but a friend of mine has one and im not a big fan of it. sure its tunable but i dont like how it sounds or how it looks. and if i dont like the sounds, i will only take it off and that is just a waste

its more about proformance to me then sound.

i realize that but there has to be one that has the best of both worlds

BBR it added a lot of power and looked awsome!!!!!!!

++ on the bbr i have one it makes great power sounds good and looks NASTY:thumbsup:

I replaced a 3" Supertrapp on the XR200 engine in my conversion bike with a FMF Q Ti for a CRF250 because it matched the size of the Powroll pipe. But I could have fabbed a mid pipe to fit a stock head pipe. I also have a XR200R with stock exhaust system and the FMF is 1 lb lighter than the stock muffler and every bit as quiet (but does sound different).

what one from bbr, i cant find one for 02 xr200r

Your right i looked for a bbr pipe for a xr200 and i couldn't find one either for you.I heard a rumor that one from crf230 might fit but that might not be true.FMF has one i have had one in the past on a Yamaha ttr90 and i have one now on a ktm200 and i liked them.Here is one on ebay i found for you. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-XR200-FMF-POWER-CORE-4-EXHAUST-XR-200-200R-86-02_W0QQitemZ360177061513QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item53dc39ce89&_trksid=p4506.m20.l1116