Sign in to follow this  

Great ride at Walker yesterday 9-7 Until...

We made out to split rock only to find that Quads have ruined the meadow.

And Im not talking just rode there, I mean mud bogged the place.

What a bunch of ******** to ruin such a beautiful place.

On a good note. Not a drop of rain fell and the trails were awsome!

Big Eric

We made out to split rock only to find that Quads have ruined the meadow.

And Im not talking just rode there, I mean mud bogged the place.

What a bunch of ******** to ruin such a beautiful place.

On a good note. Not a drop of rain fell and the trails were awsome!

Big Eric

Pics? That meadow has long been a bog for the 4x4's and quads, one of the big reasons folks that own that land want everyone out. Someone did it up worse? Just wondering.

Last time I was there (years ago), there was one line of two track, (quad two track) that skirted the road side of the meadow.... f'ing ass-hats! That meadow is a nice place to stop and take it all in....

31499173_yXnjH-XL.jpg

The quad tracks in this pic are along the tree line on the R/H side... can't really see them. Note the responsible MC rider that WALKED in:busted:

That meadow has some HELLA holes in it from the creek that runs thru it. Plus it's a swampy place, keeps most out. I was up there last spring, and there were several passes thru by a 4x4, but they were mending...slowly. I just wonder if someone went back up and ruined it again, or worse.

Last time I was there (years ago), there was one line of two track, (quad two track) that skirted the road side of the meadow.... f'ing ass-hats! That meadow is a nice place to stop and take it all in....

31499173_yXnjH-XL.jpg

The quad tracks in this pic are along the tree line on the R/H side... can't really see them. Note the responsible MC rider that WALKED in:busted:

We didnt bring a camera, But in this photo, From the center all the way to the guy standing there is a swath about 10" wide of mud. Filled with atv tracks.

The creek kinda runs to the left.

wow cool pic!! ive been to walker a couple dozen times and never found that meadow wheres it at?

wow cool pic!! ive been to walker a couple dozen times and never found that meadow wheres it at?

Off the map

See that rock above your head in the photo, some ass-hat rode in...........

S5000160.jpg

searap should be tuning in soon to defend the kwad knuckleheads as usual..................................

Hehe.... Trailerjoe your such a doorknob. You cry like lil girl. That area has been trashed for many years and used to be one of my favorite walks. Thousands and thousands of frogs hatched there and beautiful streams and deep sinkholes everywhere. The kind of place you would take a school field trip too. Yeah its F'd up pretty bad by mostly quads but not just quads. See someone in there?? Take their pic and call DNR Enforcer Ron. Or do nothing and just snivel about it. BTW that is way out of Walker Valley park and private property.

• Like 1

. BTW that is way out of Walker Valley park and private property.

Does that make it OK to go muddin' then? Does the private landowner allow that? Ooops, I guess I am sniveling.... :busted:

Does that make it OK to go muddin' then? Does the private landowner allow that? Ooops, I guess I am sniveling.... :busted:

Yeah thats what i meant, Albert.

nd call DNR Enforcer Ron. Or do nothing and just snivel about it. BTW that is way out of Walker Valley park and private property.

What on earth do you expect DNR law enforcement to do about crime on private property?

You could contact the Skagit County Sheriff, but unless the landowner is someone special . . . . . .

What on earth do you expect DNR law enforcement to do about crime on private property?

You could contact the Skagit County Sheriff, but unless the landowner is someone special . . . . . .

pull em off the machine and drown em in the creek...but that would be bad:smirk: :busted:

Hehe.... Trailerjoe your such a doorknob. You cry like lil girl. That area has been trashed for many years and used to be one of my favorite walks. Thousands and thousands of frogs hatched there and beautiful streams and deep sinkholes everywhere. The kind of place you would take a school field trip too. Yeah its F'd up pretty bad by mostly quads but not just quads. See someone in there?? Take their pic and call DNR Enforcer Ron. Or do nothing and just snivel about it. BTW that is way out of Walker Valley park and private property.

BINGO! what'd i say:busted: most kwad apologists of course would think i cry like a lil girl! instead of bashing the meadow trashers you TRY to insult me,and defend the dumba$$es! a line from YOUR comment says it all:

"Yeah its F'd up pretty bad by mostly quads...":bonk:

Joe

I don't EXPECT DNR to do anything except get his info and ream his ass. My point on private property is that EVERYONE up there is trespassing so you can keep your holyer than thou attitude to yourself. You might not be doing as much damage as the quads but by nature bikes don't leave the trail better than they found it i don't care who you are. That is of course, unless you only ride on the state roads....right. Funny thing, a pic of a bike on a rock that obviously went thru the meadow to get there gets no mention. Yeah thats funny. :busted: And you trailerjoe need to brush up on your comprehension skills. You don't quite get the pictures i'm drawing at all. Instead of dealing with problems you attempt to incite riots. Your simply a hater and you'll lose needed support because of it. Maybe thats your goal? O well huh!