TB 160 big bore kit help

Just got my TB 160 big bore kit for my Evos 140 and have a couple questions. Ring orientation?? the 2 compression rings are different, one has a regular squared edge and the other looks to have a silver-ish Moly looking ring, I'm guessing the moly looking ring is the top ring?? theres no instructions

how to orient the rings. ring end gap?? is this necccesary with these things or they already good to go?? what does the head need to be torqued to?? sorry for all the questions, just need some info before i knock it out tonight.

Thank you, Scott

never mind, just remembered T-bolt had a tech info section and found all my answers in like 20 seconds. Good stuff, hope this BB kit is worth it. Next is a ported TB race head and then im done.

never mind, just remembered T-bolt had a tech info section and found all my answers in like 20 seconds. Good stuff, hope this BB kit is worth it. Next is a ported TB race head and then im done.

nice !

Thanks for the super fast transaction, look forward to doing more business in the future.