Anodized Bolt Kit

Does anyone know where I can get an anodized bolt kit, or even individual anodized bolts? Or maybe even powder coated. Im in dire need of some new body bolts and misc exterior bolts, and i saw a bike on here with anodized or pc'ed body bolts (dont remember which one) and it looked awesome.

I would rather them be preanodized\powdered instead of me going to get them done.

Also what size are the bolts? not the head's but the thread side.

The OEM nuts and bolts used on motorcycles are made from steel and then cadnium or zinc plated for rust protection. Chrome plated stuff is also available aftermarket.

Anodize is a process used to create a protective surface on aluminum parts by oxidizing the aluminum. The oxidized aluminum will accept dye so it can be colored. Aluminum bolts do not have the strength of steel and are not readily available.

The OEM nuts and bolts used on motorcycles are made from steel and then cadnium or zinc plated for rust protection. Chrome plated stuff is also available aftermarket.

Anodize is a process used to create a protective surface on aluminum parts by oxidizing the aluminum. The oxidized aluminum will accept dye so it can be colored. Aluminum bolts do not have the strength of steel and are not readily available.

Yes i know what anodizing is, but i was just wondering is anyone made aluminum bolts, i guess not and does anyone sell powdercoated bolts?

thats gonna look pretty trick. post up pics when done