Plastics/Graphics Question

OK I am kinda confused on this and I am wondering if you guys could help me out. Say I bought a plastics kit for a 2006 or 2007 and my bike is a 2004, (I know they will fit other than the rear fender and rear number plates.) But if I also bought a graphics kit for a 2006 or 2007 would the stickers or decals fit on the factory rear fender and factory number plates?

I would like to know so I can get new plastics and new graphics. Any help would be GREAT! :busted:

The rear fender will, but if you get a kit that includes (most do not) the number plates, those would most likely not fit very well.

wait im still confused, I know that the number plates for anything 2006 or newer will not fit. I am not for sure if the rear fender will fit or will it? and will graphics for a 2006 or newer 250 fit on my factory rear fender and factory number plates for a 2004?

The fender it's self will not fit on an older model, but the graphics will fit all years.....accept 2010 maybe, I don't know about those. The number plates will not work from what I understand, but have never tried.

If you're getting new plastics and new graphics, why don't you get a kit that has everything included? Acerbis makes some nice kits that have the shrouds, fenders, number plates, etc. You can get the kit for whatever year your bike is.

If you're getting new plastics and new graphics, why don't you get a kit that has everything included? Acerbis makes some nice kits that have the shrouds, fenders, number plates, etc. You can get the kit for whatever year your bike is.

I would do that but I dont really like the graphics kits they have for the 2004. And if i get a kit that has everything in it i would sorta be wasting money because I cant use the rear number plates or rear fender,so it would be cheaper to buy everything seprate then buy the graphics kit.

I put a One industries 06+ kit on my 2005 bike, the only palce they dont fit 100% is on the non-exhaust side, I had to do a little custom work, but it wasnt too bad.

I put a One industries 06+ kit on my 2005 bike, the only palce they dont fit 100% is on the non-exhaust side, I had to do a little custom work, but it wasnt too bad.

Ok,what custom modifications did you have to do to it because I'm only 14 and I'm kinda limited to what I can do as far as custom work goes:banghead: and are you talking about a plastics kit or graphics kit?

I had to add-in some material for the non ehaust side and do some razorblade work. I took the material from the extra number plate.

Is the sticker kit your getting a complete kit with number plates? Most kits don't come with those, you have to buy them separate. Buy the graphics kit you like then get the number plate backgrounds for your bike, problem solved.

Is the sticker kit your getting a complete kit with number plates? Most kits don't come with those, you have to buy them separate. Buy the graphics kit you like then get the number plate backgrounds for your bike, problem solved.

^^^^^The best and easiest way to go!!!! 06-newer graphics, 04-05 # plate kit.

I had to add-in some material for the non ehaust side and do some razorblade work. I took the material from the extra number plate.

So you are talking about a graphics kit not a plastics kit right?

I am looking to buy all of the plastics seprate since I cant use the number plates for a 2006 or newer, then I would but the graphics kit.

Custom graphics kit :-) as Stazz stated.