Sign in to follow this  

Trail-side tool kits..

This is not meant to sound bad, but it will...:busted:

I need to go into tool kit building/selling. That's alot of money for what ya get.

This is not meant to sound bad, but it will...:busted:

I need to go into tool kit building/selling. That's alot of money for what ya get.

I know what your saying. I'm kinda a tool guru but it's not that easy to get the correct tools individually. Plus a perfect container with a specific place for easy item.Kinda lazy, kinda convenient.

I've actually almost got everything listed.. Need to get a small roll of lock wire, duck tape and a flat type tow strap.. I need to just buy a few individual items. That socket set is sweet.

i have two kits. A honda kit and a yamaha kit. I built them after a tear down of my bikes. I put together a list of everything i would need to do minor work on the machine. I split up the tool load and the tire changing equipment between a moose trail pack and a camelbak mule. I really should start building kits. My buddys all come over and dig through them to see what they need in there butt packs.

BAsicaly there is everything to change a tire, spark plug filters, extra nuts and bolts, emergancy stuff, electrical stuff.