Free Style the movie...... What?

Supercross

Check out this trailer for the movie with the kid from High School Musical.

It looks like a movie I will do my best to avoid! Sure it will give our sport some exposure, but damn it looks cheesey!

On the up side, my 9 year old daughter, who could care less about anything dirt bike related, may actually take some interest in daddy's favorite sport.

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/freestyle-movie-trailer.aspx

I dont think it looks that horrible, the only part i hate about these dirtbike movies is they always have the stupid scenes where they go out and do backflips and shit, its so stupid.

Yup, looks pretty bad. I read an interview a few months ago about the movie. That musical kid did say that he didn't grow up riding but did want to learn for the movie. They got him a trainer and schooled him on mx and he did admit that he couldn't believe how hard it was. Whatever, looks really bad.

MAX!!!

Check out this trailer for the movie with the kid from High School Musical.

It looks like a movie I will do my best to avoid! Sure it will give our sport some exposure, but damn it looks cheesey!

On the up side, my 9 year old daughter, who could care less about anything dirt bike related, may actually take some interest in daddy's favorite sport.

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/freestyle-movie-trailer.aspx

I will pass on this epic fail of a movie.:busted:

And that's going to be one hardcore sound track.:thumbsup::banana:

Wow, that movie looks AWESOME!!! :busted::bonk::thumbsup:

i dont think it looks that bad. Seems like its going to be pretty dramatic though

It's aimed at tweens. My 12 year old daughter drug me with her to get Corbin's autograph at Budd's Creek. I'm sure she'll want to be lined up for the first showing at the theater (or is it going straight to cable?).

We DVR'd Disney's Motocrossed a few months ago. It's cheesy, but it's in the rotation of my kids' favorite movies.

Will not watch

We DVR'd Disney's Motocrossed a few months ago. It's cheesy, but it's in the rotation of my kids' favorite movies.

we did the same and my 6 year old daughter loves that movie!

My daughter has been waiting for this thing for awhile. I wouldn't mind watching it. I hear Grant Langston is in it for a few minutes.

I'd watch it.... probably'll be cheesy but I'll watch it.

Probably won't be as cheesy as "Motocrossed" though. The fact that the girl had to be a boy in the whole movie is what I couldn't stand.

Just watched this trailer on Youtube... Hmmm, whats with the weird bike sounds... :busted:

Kinda reminds me of SuperX the movie, where they had 2stroke sounds for the Thumpers...

EDIT: Ok, just watched another version, had more realistic sounding MX bikes... This was the first version i watched, Ha! FReestyle - The Movie

All you guys say you won't see it ,will be at the first show with your gear on.come on stop trying to be the tuff guy:smirk:

Probably won't be as cheesy as "Motocrossed" though. The fact that the girl had to be a boy in the whole movie is what I couldn't stand.

I wont lie, we will probably be at the movies as soon as it comes out. For my daughter of course.

Motocrossed. LOL - My kids have to watch that one every once in a while too, I've seen it a couple times but just b/c it has dirtbikes in it.

The movie I cant stand is Motokids!! Who has seen that one?? A freaking monkey racing!?!?

my daughter and i will be there!

haha wow. no thanks.

BTW, why did they name it "Free Style"??

Anything that is titled "_________: The Movie" should be avoided.

I actually liked "Motocrossed" I thought it was OK. Ya, I know.

Hollywood's version of anything is like a trip to the quikimart...fast and cursory at best. It makes me laugh when the four strokes sound like two strokes or vice versa.

Corbin was in a recent issue of DR. He does actually ride, my girls were pumped to see him in "dad's motorcycle magazine"

looks like a good chance for me to see a movie that both me and my girls would be half way interested in! :busted:

And if you noticed, in one of the first races, in the beginning of the race the henderson kid was racing a 125, by the end of the race he was on a 250...