Free Style the movie...... What?

Check out this trailer for the movie with the kid from High School Musical.

It looks like a movie I will do my best to avoid! Sure it will give our sport some exposure, but damn it looks cheesey!

On the up side, my 9 year old daughter, who could care less about anything dirt bike related, may actually take some interest in daddy's favorite sport.

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/freestyle-movie-trailer.aspx

Yup, looks pretty bad. I read an interview a few months ago about the movie. That musical kid did say that he didn't grow up riding but did want to learn for the movie. They got him a trainer and schooled him on mx and he did admit that he couldn't believe how hard it was. Whatever, looks really bad.

MAX!!!

Check out this trailer for the movie with the kid from High School Musical.

It looks like a movie I will do my best to avoid! Sure it will give our sport some exposure, but damn it looks cheesey!

On the up side, my 9 year old daughter, who could care less about anything dirt bike related, may actually take some interest in daddy's favorite sport.

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/freestyle-movie-trailer.aspx

I will pass on this epic fail of a movie.:busted:

And that's going to be one hardcore sound track.?:banana:

It's aimed at tweens. My 12 year old daughter drug me with her to get Corbin's autograph at Budd's Creek. I'm sure she'll want to be lined up for the first showing at the theater (or is it going straight to cable?).

We DVR'd Disney's Motocrossed a few months ago. It's cheesy, but it's in the rotation of my kids' favorite movies.

I'd watch it.... probably'll be cheesy but I'll watch it.

Probably won't be as cheesy as "Motocrossed" though. The fact that the girl had to be a boy in the whole movie is what I couldn't stand.

I wont lie, we will probably be at the movies as soon as it comes out. For my daughter of course.

Motocrossed. LOL - My kids have to watch that one every once in a while too, I've seen it a couple times but just b/c it has dirtbikes in it.

The movie I cant stand is Motokids!! Who has seen that one?? A freaking monkey racing!?!?

Anything that is titled "_________: The Movie" should be avoided.

I actually liked "Motocrossed" I thought it was OK. Ya, I know.

Hollywood's version of anything is like a trip to the quikimart...fast and cursory at best. It makes me laugh when the four strokes sound like two strokes or vice versa.

I'd watch it.... probably'll be cheesy but I'll watch it.

Probably won't be as cheesy as "Motocrossed" though. The fact that the girl had to be a boy in the whole movie is what I couldn't stand.

And if you noticed, in one of the first races, in the beginning of the race the henderson kid was racing a 125, by the end of the race he was on a 250...