jr 50 will not start after modding

I just got the bike back together today and it will not even hit. All I get is a gas soaked plug. I'm getting great spark and plenty of gas. Prior to shaving the head and port and polishing the cylinder I was fine. I polished the exhaust and did minimal cleaning on intake. I have all of the of the restrictors out and have a fmf exhaust and silencer on it. I checked the torque of cylinder and double checked the intake for leaks. I also pulled the bowl off of the carb and pulled the jet out and cleaned it. It also has a brand new air filter and plug in it. Thanks for any help

Sounds like you've got a pool of fuel in the crankcase for some reason. Treat it like a drowned out bike. Remove the tank. Drain the bowl. Remove the plug. Turn it upside down to where the plug hole is pointing straight down and move the kick start by hand. I'll bet you get some fuel to come out. Did it this weekend on a KTM 50 and it ran like a champ after!!

Sounds like you've got a pool of fuel in the crankcase for some reason. Treat it like a drowned out bike. Remove the tank. Drain the bowl. Remove the plug. Turn it upside down to where the plug hole is pointing straight down and move the kick start by hand. I'll bet you get some fuel to come out. Did it this weekend on a KTM 50 and it ran like a champ after!!

You were right. I removed the pipe and fuel came out. It took about an hour but all the fuel is out out of the cylinder. Now, my only question is why did that happen? Or was it me just trying to hard to get this bike running? Thanks for your help

Maybe a stuck float or something in the valve. I can't remember how the bowl is vented on these things. I know they don't have an overflow tube, so if the bowl is stuck or obstructed , there's no other place for the fuel to go! I doubt if normal kicking would put that much fuel to the case, but I could be wrong. Glad you're up and running.