Dick Jagow Memorial GP

Is the 20th. Who besides MXJunky is goin'?

:busted:

flyer?

flyer?

Nope, MXJunky's a rider.

98% sure I will be there to help out. No racing for me "wink wink". Taking my boy with for the kids ride also.

i plan to steal junky's thunder:smirk:

I can race the 40 plus now OH wait I am not racing.

i plan to steal junky's thunder:smirk:

That won't be too difficult, MXJunky's a lard-ass.

(MXJ will be riding the 30+ amatuer, #426 KTM smoker.)

Considering going.... Will there be as many total people as I suspect?

I'm looking at going, looks like it should be a good event if enough people show up.

i plan to steal junky's Saddle bags:smirk:

x2...

Hey y'all, I'd like to go to this but this girl needs a ride. Anyone going to this that lives near Beaverton/Hillsboro area or Vancouver/Battleground area that has room for one more? :busted:

Hey y'all, I'd like to go to this but this girl needs a ride. Anyone going to this that lives near Beaverton/Hillsboro area or Vancouver/Battleground area that has room for one more? :busted:

Check your email... :thumbsup:

Later,

x2...

Huh, a wise guy eh?

Nyuck nyuck

x2...

Huh, a wise guy eh?

Nyuck nyuck nyuck!

I heard the conditions were great.

So, how about it?

Who made it? How'd you do? Any good stories?

That... Was... Awesome!!!

Can I have my first three laps back please? Ugh, got a great start and was 5th coming out of the first corner, then at the transition to the field I washed the front out on the clay crap and lost about 10 positions. :thumbsup: After that I proceeded to ride three laps sitting on the seat like a fool getting passed regularly. My leatt/hydration pack combo were not working well together. Every time I tried to stand up it would push my helmet down and I would be looking at the front fender. I pulled over and grabbed the first clip I found on my chest and it was for the leatt so I took it off and tossed it to a guy over the fence and had him put it by my friends truck.

From there I rode like a maniac, I made up almost a minute in the last 4 laps, passed a bunch of people that had got by me and picked up a few more positions on people that were pitting for gas. My friend whom I was trying to catch was getting closer and closer, I could see him ahead most of the last lap but could not get close enough to make a move. He ended up 8th and I got 9th, 9 seconds behind him and lost a $5 bet in the process. :busted: Good times.

Here are a few pictures my friends got of me.

655954015_yHSjB-L.jpg

656091714_chJSx-L.jpg

655967758_Zeduz-L.jpg

655981591_PZJ2X-L.jpg

655981983_PkzFm-L.jpg

656030967_oNR7C-L.jpg

and a few of missblack

656122842_UhmQo-L.jpg

656124506_prXUD-L.jpg

656126503_yb53e-L.jpg

more pictures I took of the morning race, and my friends sister took of my race here...

http://jmetteer.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/2009-OFFROAD-RIDES/09-09-20-DICK-JAGOW-GP

Josh's pictures...

http://josh-mel.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/2009-09-20-Dick-Jagow-Race

Ben's pictures..

http://dirtsurfer.smugmug.com/Races/Dick-Jagow-9-20-09

Later,

Looks great!!! Track looks perfect. Guess my crappy day will have to do...

656490087_zdpSg-M.jpg

655954015_yHSjB-L.jpg

jake - once known as gnarly trail master, but now known as dog collar wearing moto-cross boy

:busted:

truth be told I am jealous of your new MX skills!

on different subject, the SV is a wheelie monster. I best stay off that thing.

Looks great!!! Track looks perfect. Guess my crappy day will have to do...

656490087_zdpSg-M.jpg

You should have brought the WR125 out Kelly, they are holeshot weapons!

655990830_fK4Vj-L-1.jpg