Full Muzzy Titanium VS Full RS2 Stainless

Hey does the Muzzy Full system (titanium) offer any more performance than the Yosh RS2 full System I already have. Muzzy looks fatter around in some places, also Titanium might be lighter. I may be able to switch these out no charge if it's worth it. I have FCR,440, Hot Cams(both), 3x3 etc.

Let me know what you think Ex-spurts.:busted:

marginal at best.

To my knowledge, I don't think Muzzy makes a full Ti system. Pretty sure the header and pipe is stainless and just the muffler is Ti. Don't quote me on that though.

Hey Eddie says marginal than i'm not wasting my time to change it. Had a Muzzy come in on trade-in. I'll wait for 470 time:thumbsup and do SSW Pipe. Just need to blow up this 440 but it's tough! :busted:

If its a free trade and they perform the same just use the one you think looks better...

muzzy definately made a ti version.

I vote muzzy! I like the look of the muzzy can better the the rs-2

To my knowledge, I don't think Muzzy makes a full Ti system. Pretty sure the header and pipe is stainless and just the muffler is Ti. Don't quote me on that though.

i have one on my 470

The Muzzy is nice, I have the SS version and hsve installed a Ti one..as well as ridden it after tuning...... I'll still get an MRD / SSW if & when it's time for a new one.

i also have the TRC yoshi full system which makes far more power than the muzzy .

i also have the TRC yoshi full system which makes far more power than the muzzy .

You have run the TRC and Muzzy Ti systems back to back on a dyno and the TRC made far more power? Cool.. post the results,,, if only Butt Dyno was used, still what was your impressions? How was the TRC better? Throttle response? Low end ? Higher RPM power?

no dyno runs ... i can tell you that the muzzy gives my 470 a softer feel all thru the range . the TRC makes the power delivery far more aggressive . i ride on gravel and since fitting the muzzy full system i have saved a fortune on rear tires . the TRC system really wakes the full motor package up , a very impressive system .