te610 conversion

I want to put my 1999 te610 on california roads. any help?


Might be able to as lots of those had not dirtbike markings on the title. i know how you could do it in Washington state.

IF it came with a plate from another state, easy.........

IF it came from California "Green stickered" forget it, for the cost and hassle you can buy a new Husky.....

Trust me I've been successfull, but costs big bucks....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now