Sign in to follow this  

Tip for anyone buying from GoPro

Everyone could save a little cash in this economy and I just found a great little deal GoPro.com is offering unofficially.

I went to buy a GoPro Helmet cam on Sunday night but got my credit card declined. Paid the bill on Friday but it didn't process over the weekend. I went through the complete checkout process and got denied on the final step. Monday morning I checked my inbox and an automated e-mail from GoPro was there with this:

Hello Brian,

We noticed that you left the GoPro site without completing your order. We would

like to have you as a customer and firmly believe that if you try one of our

cameras, you will become an instant fan of GoPro!

We'd like to extend a special discount to you if you complete your transaction

within the next 48 hours. We are offering:

- 10% off of your order total (before sales tax)

- and FREE UPS Ground shipping (to continental US addresses *only*)

By following the below link, you will be taken directly back to your shopping

cart, at which point the offer will be applied to your order:

It brought my order total from $217 to $185. Awesome little find; I'm officially a huge fan of the company and I haven't even seen the camera yet.

That's really cool! You can still buy them a lot cheaper from online stores though.

I know the guy who started this company. He runs Go Pro from his house, almost like a family business. It's a good crew.:busted:

Check out the forums on www.wera.com, bunch of road racing guys sell these units for much less then $185.00 shipped. Great little unit and now that the firmware update is out storage is doubled, rumor has it the HD unit will me hitting the market in a few months.

That's really cool! You can still buy them a lot cheaper from online stores though.

True, but still a decent deal and excellent service none-the-less :busted:

You'll love the camera, I love mine!

Check out the forums on www.wera.com, bunch of road racing guys sell these units for much less then $185.00 shipped. Great little unit and now that the firmware update is out storage is doubled, rumor has it the HD unit will me hitting the market in a few months.

pretty sure the price on the HD is running around 299.00 from gopro when its released.

Everyone could save a little cash in this economy and I just found a great little deal GoPro.com is offering unofficially.

I went to buy a GoPro Helmet cam on Sunday night but got my credit card declined. Paid the bill on Friday but it didn't process over the weekend. I went through the complete checkout process and got denied on the final step. Monday morning I checked my inbox and an automated e-mail from GoPro was there with this:

Hello Brian,

We noticed that you left the GoPro site without completing your order. We would

like to have you as a customer and firmly believe that if you try one of our

cameras, you will become an instant fan of GoPro!

We'd like to extend a special discount to you if you complete your transaction

within the next 48 hours. We are offering:

- 10% off of your order total (before sales tax)

- and FREE UPS Ground shipping (to continental US addresses *only*)

By following the below link, you will be taken directly back to your shopping

cart, at which point the offer will be applied to your order:

It brought my order total from $217 to $185. Awesome little find; I'm officially a huge fan of the company and I haven't even seen the camera yet.

TT's regular price is 10% off retail and free shipping in the continental US... :busted:

TT's regular price is 10% off retail and free shipping in the continental US...

That just figures! I didn't even attempt to look for the camera in the TT store, I didn't think you sold those kinds of accessories. Next time.

That just figures! I didn't even attempt to look for the camera in the TT store, I didn't think you sold those kinds of accessories. Next time.

If you can dream it they probably have it with a few exceptions.

OGIO

FOX

OAKLEY

and a few other brands of that nature. For the most part they can get just about anything you want. Hell if you wanted UTV parts or Jetski parts they can get those for you as well :thumbsup: Snowmobiles too! All ya gots to do is ask :busted: