Sign in to follow this  

Kx65

Has anyone built a pit bike out of a KX65? I have my sons 06 with R&D mods, FMF,ect. can't sell so it looks like it got to turn into a pit bike. Any Ideas how to smooth out the power band to make it more controlable?

a flywheel weight will take some of the hit away and make it alittle harder to stall

We put the FMF pipe and silencer, FWW and reed valve spacer on my sons bike and it mellowed it out some for trail riding. The FWW made the biggest difference. Other then porting I don't think you can do much else.

Why can't you sell it? They are pretty hard to find around here and sell quick on Craigs List.

We put the FMF pipe and silencer, FWW and reed valve spacer on my sons bike and it mellowed it out some for trail riding. The FWW made the biggest difference. Other then porting I don't think you can do much else.

Why can't you sell it? They are pretty hard to find around here and sell quick on Craigs List.

I've ran on ebay,papers and other adds not the first call or responce. Asking $1800 it has to many many extras and has just been built. Don't have a clue unless i'm asking to much. The susp. alone was $1800.