Sunday Morning Excursion....

Sorry no photos:bonk: .

Met up at Mike's Mobile with Chris142 and his friend Kenny for an Apple Valley to Randsburg ride. We headed out 66 to Hinkley and fueled up for the trek across the desert. After a couple missed turns(need to pay more attention to the GPS) and 2 dirt naps(mine) in the sand, we started making good time through the desert. After crossing Harper's Dry Lake, we hung a left and headed west-ish. After passing a missing cattle-guarded gate(love those meth freaks), we stopped fora water break and discussion concerning needed suspension adjustments.Need to increase the damping on the Pig's rear rebound, as does Kenny on his DRZ. Nothing like a good kick in the ass after cresting a whoop. After the chat we veered NW for a bit and found our way to the edge of a mining area next to 395 (imagine that!). We rested, poked around a bit,then headed for burgers in Randsburg. We went to the joint across the street from the White House Saloon due to it's(the saloon's) poor reputation. After some good burgers, good drinks, and a lot of BS, we headed out after observing the Kern County LEO's hassling a group of ORV's in town.....Not us(God bless that plate!):thumbsup: We headed for some fuel and set out south parallel to 395 on a nice high speed 2 track. We hit the Four Corners area and took a water break.....more BS,called the boss....then headed east on the power line road back to Hinkley. We took a break at the market in Hinkley(Yes, we break a lot....we aren't about the speed)....watered ourselves, and chatted with the drunken mayor of Hinkley(supposedly)....Bill. After politely excusing ourselves, we headed south on pavement again and stopped by Elmer's Bottle Tree farm and chatted with Elmer.....Nice guy. These were the only photo's I managed to get as my camera phone was full. Well, after the chat we headed back along the 66 to Mike's again and parted ways for the weekend.

Thanks again for the awesome ride guys! Oh....the new tires are much better than the stock Death Wings.:busted:

Sorry no photos:bonk: .

Met up at Mike's Mobile with Chris142 and his friend Kenny for an Apple Valley to Randsburg ride. We headed out 66 to Hinkley and fueled up for the trek across the desert. After a couple missed turns(need to pay more attention to the GPS) and 2 dirt naps(mine) in the sand, we started making good time through the desert. After crossing Harper's Dry Lake, we hung a left and headed west-ish. After passing a missing cattle-guarded gate(love those meth freaks), we stopped fora water break and discussion concerning needed suspension adjustments.Need to increase the damping on the Pig's rear rebound, as does Kenny on his DRZ. Nothing like a good kick in the ass after cresting a whoop. After the chat we veered NW for a bit and found our way to the edge of a mining area next to 395 (imagine that!). We rested, poked around a bit,then headed for burgers in Randsburg. We went to the joint across the street from the White House Saloon due to it's(the saloon's) poor reputation. After some good burgers, good drinks, and a lot of BS, we headed out after observing the Kern County LEO's hassling a group of ORV's in town.....Not us(God bless that plate!):thumbsup: We headed for some fuel and set out south parallel to 395 on a nice high speed 2 track. We hit the Four Corners area and took a water break.....more BS,called the boss....then headed east on the power line road back to Hinkley. We took a break at the market in Hinkley(Yes, we break a lot....we aren't about the speed)....watered ourselves, and chatted with the drunken mayor of Hinkley(supposedly)....Bill. After politely excusing ourselves, we headed south on pavement again and stopped by Elmer's Bottle Tree farm and chatted with Elmer.....Nice guy. These were the only photo's I managed to get as my camera phone was full. Well, after the chat we headed back along the 66 to Mike's again and parted ways for the weekend.

Thanks again for the awesome ride guys! Oh....the new tires are much better than the stock Death Wings.:busted:

This ride sounds very familiar for some reason.:banana:

RR with no picture? Were you really ever there at all?

I followed my own track, I promise!:busted: