Sign in to follow this  

Link to the Past......

Got a call from my brother that there was a post on the District 37 forum in "Memory Lane" called Meet the Racer and it was on our Dad. Well, I checked it out and added some stuff and thought it would be fun to share the post here. The photo just gives me goosebumps - it's so vintage! No wonder dad had Popeye forearms! :busted:

http://www.district37ama.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31841

I've got to get to his home and dig out more of that stuff and get more of the history written down!! Unfortunately I think his ISDT medal was stolen a few years back. That stinks!

Hope you enjoy!

Got a call from my brother that there was a post on the District 37 forum in "Memory Lane" called Meet the Racer and it was on our Dad. Well, I checked it out and added some stuff and thought it would be fun to share the post here. The photo just gives me goosebumps - it's so vintage! No wonder dad had Popeye forearms! :busted:

http://www.district37ama.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31841

I've got to get to his home and dig out more of that stuff and get more of the history written down!! Unfortunately I think his ISDT medal was stolen a few years back. That stinks!

Hope you enjoy!

Wow....so cool to have your dad remembered by D37 like that

OK..thats just scary :banana:

my dad raced d37 back then and was on the Spoke benders as was my mom ..old school husky for my dad and mom bultaco....damn I just aged myself :lol:and I remember that guy and that era......there I go again..aging myself :thumbsup:

That's pretty awesome to have your father remembered like that and it has to give you a proud feeling to. :busted:

Congratulations to Clay for the points lead. :thumbsup: