Sign in to follow this  

Tug Hill Gang

Hey guys... Finally got some time off and I am heading up to the cabin to stain it on Thursday. Looks like it will be a bit wet this weekend so Lynn and I will be attempting to complete our aborted ride to Sandy Pond for lunch once more.

Anyone interested? Koyote, XT Driftwood??

I am staying until the following weekend but on Saturday the 19th I've committed to helping the TC Riders and Redfield Snowmobile clubs rebuild a bridge between Redfield and Florence. If anyone sleds they know what bridge I mean!

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to ride either weekend.:busted:

I'm surpised that the TC Riders are going to be working on bridge repair the 19th. That's the day they're having a fall expo thing at the Florence Fire Station and I think it's an all day affair. But they do have a lot of members, I imaginge they can spare a few.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to ride either weekend.:busted:

I'm surpised that the TC Riders are going to be working on bridge repair the 19th. That's the day they're having a fall expo thing at the Florence Fire Station and I think it's an all day affair. But they do have a lot of members, I imaginge they can spare a few.

I got my info from a Redfield member but Ted Gay was listed as a contact... We'll definitely have to swing by the Expo after the work party.