Man do I LOVE my pitster

We have gotten to know each other very well I ride to work just about every day. I rode to the trail rode the trail and rode home I did have some cleaning to do but what a great holiday ride all together a 45 mile ride. If any one is on the fence about getting a motard I got the LXM 160R 14" and have close to 400 miles on it and cant wait to see how many miles I can log on this bike. All I do is change the oil add gas and go. Best bike I have ever bought and did not think this would be the case. I will change the gearing a little most of my ridding is on the street (only one trail ride) and no track time. I do wonder if I have the one with or with out the alloy oil slinger (Ill call Gary and find out) and I plan on putting the six disc CNC TB clutch in it and prob the 184 vr2 big bore and head kit but will wait till xmass to get the parts hope to have 1000 to 1700 miles or more by then.Long story short Gary and the guys at Pitster have hit a homerun with this bike and if there trail bikes are this good I cant see ridding any thing but Pitster and I use to be Big Red all the way :busted:

good luck with your bike

we have had great luck with pitster and support

Thanks for ther review, let us know if you need anything!:busted:

I picked up the LXT 14" in April. No significant issues. When I haven't been Jeepin' this year, I've been on the Pitster. Honda bike and quad have sat all year in the garage.

I'm not sure the reserve works, did you run out of gas in your 45 miles? I did once on mine.

Did you get it street legalized, I did with mine but right now lights are off cause I went to a pitbike race a while back.

I assume you have a newer bike with the 155z engine, mine is GPX160 but seems pretty good so far.

wow funny you say that about the reserve I dont think mine works I did run out of gas but right when I turned on my street I pushed home maybe 100 yards I just assumed I had mmine set on reserve the whole time I cant tell witch is on or off or reserve I do have the GPX160 and yes I have tags on it ans street ride most if not all the time on this bike I was wondering about a bigger tank. I have had no prbs with my motor but I did put on a high end plug wire with a capasater in it noligy or somthing like that and it made starting it a 100% better with almost no more kick back at all my battery seem to be dead if I dont ride every day but thats no big deal right now I do ride every day. LOVE my motard cant ride it enough right now but I do need to see how far I can go on 1 tank of gas

wow funny you say that about the reserve I dont think mine works I did run out of gas but right when I turned on my street I pushed home maybe 100 yards I just assumed I had mmine set on reserve the whole time I cant tell witch is on or off or reserve I do have the GPX160 and yes I have tags on it ans street ride most if not all the time on this bike I was wondering about a bigger tank. I have had no prbs with my motor but I did put on a high end plug wire with a capasater in it noligy or somthing like that and it made starting it a 100% better with almost no more kick back at all my battery seem to be dead if I dont ride every day but thats no big deal right now I do ride every day. LOVE my motard cant ride it enough right now but I do need to see how far I can go on 1 tank of gas

So how far can you go on one tank of gas?

I dont know its been raining every day fro the past week here I hope to find out this weekend how far and if my reserve works or not hope the rain stops so I can try I will let you know

I dont know its been raining every day fro the past week here I hope to find out this weekend how far and if my reserve works or not hope the rain stops so I can try I will let you know

Cool, let us know.

Ok no rain today so I filler up set the trip to 0 and ride to work 17 miles round trip no prb milage wise but I do have oil coming out of the black vent tube it oiled up the rubber flaps pretty good and some on my rear tire now I did ride hard on the way home a lot of wide open throttle on back roads and one set of train tracks I jump when I am blowing off steam and I was today do I just need to put a small filter like a k&n on or is somthing going on I need to check on. I road to work like I should with traffic parked out side my shop on the side walk not a drip I did flog it on the way home its just to fun to ride the backroads and let it rip so I do and thats when I had some oil coming out and some on the tire?

only run 750 ml when you change your oil, the coolers hold quite a bit and if you add 900ml it will be too high and will push out the excess when ran hard.

Cool I do run 900ml and wondered if I should run more since the coolers hold some so I will drop down to 750ml and thats still going to be enough oil right?

Cool I do run 900ml and wondered if I should run more since the coolers hold some so I will drop down to 750ml and thats still going to be enough oil right?

Yes, drain it down and the oil coolers cause a vacum and never really empty, so then add 750ml.

Cool thank you