anyone looking to get rid of their stock gas tank

Looking for a stocker than isnt bang up

thanks

-J

bump.

Ive got a stock E plastic yellow tank for sale

thanks for the offer but im looking for a metal tank because i want to paint it black.

-j

I have a stock "S" yellow metal tank sitting in the house here.....:busted:

Want it? Make offer.:thumbsup:

I happen to have a good shape 02 DRZ400S yellow steel tank you can have for $30.00 shipped to your door PM me if you want it? :busted:

I think only S/SM tanks are metal, and E/K model tanks are plastic. you can use a plastic tank on a S/SM but you cant use a steel tank on a E/K.

i could be wrong about this?

are they from an E? isnt their a diffrence between the E and S mount?

Sounds like you've got a few good options out there -- here's one more... I've got a stock blue tank (metal) of my s that i'm about ready to pull off and sell for whatever the going value might be. PM if interested in blue.

i need one that will come with the petcock if possible, i got one pm from someone over on SM junkie and if it doesnt work out, ill let you all know tomorrow!

thanks

-j

ALSO, does anyone have a stock headlight shroud they want to get rid of?

I pm'd retro ranger. If he doesnt want to much for his plastic one You can have my white metal tank, painted be me for 30 bucks plus shipping.

yikes shipping from you might be a lot lol hows riding in hawaii?

I pm'd retro ranger. If he doesnt want to much for his plastic one You can have my white metal tank, painted be me for 30 bucks plus shipping.

$85 shipped in the US :busted:

does anyone have the a tank that includes the petcock? thumpertalks is $84 plus shipping wow thats a lot!

is it easy to swap it out back and forth between two diffirent tanks?

Will the plastic E tank fit on an S? I would like to get rid of my blue metal tank and replace with a blue plastic tank. Does anyone sell any blue plastic tanks that hold same amount as stock 07 S or maybe a little more without looking like a fat chick wearing tight clothing?

IMS 2.6, best looking tank on the market.

HI JACKER! haha gimmie my thread back PET COCK dangit PEt Cock! lmao funny stuff

LOL! Sorry :thumbsup: Wish you lived in cali. If you could pick it up I'd give my stock tank to you.

Couldnt find 2.6 for drz400s, only 4 gallon. Ill keep looking. Anyone know the weight difference?

Ok, you can have youre thread back!:busted:

IMS 2.6

DSC03685-1.jpg

IMS 3.2

Picture121.jpg

IMS 2.6

DSC03685-1.jpg

IMS 3.2

Picture121.jpg

The nice thing about the IMS 3.2 gallon is that looks and feels just about the same as the stock tank.:busted: