Sign in to follow this  

Mirrors

I've got the mirrors from the 3rd link you gave, same seller. Bought em a few months ago for my old XT, mounted them inside the switchblocks underneath the bars so I look under my arms, and I have a really good view behind me, more than I thought I would. For the price they're unbeatable. Quality is pretty good, nice glass, nice metal, the only minus I found was the allen bolts have a little bit of surface rust forming in the heads after leaving the bike in the weather. Cheap as chips and good quality.

I have dual star mirrors there crap they mount on inside of bars there only good for legal purpose ,because you cant see with them iam going for k&s gt style

haha.. because of your thread.. i just click the "buy now"!!! on the barend mirrors..

they looked good and cheap.. let's hope they dun vibrate too much.. :busted:

i have seen handguards with mirrors in them..they are a little more expensive but they kill two birds with one stone...offer handguards and a mirror..i am gonna get them in a few weeks

I've got the mirrors from the 3rd link you gave, same seller. Bought em a few months ago for my old XT, mounted them inside the switchblocks underneath the bars so I look under my arms, and I have a really good view behind me, more than I thought I would. For the price they're unbeatable. Quality is pretty good, nice glass, nice metal, the only minus I found was the allen bolts have a little bit of surface rust forming in the heads after leaving the bike in the weather. Cheap as chips and good quality.

Sweet, ordered them yesterda.

See how they go :busted:

You already decided, but just for the record I picked up these and like them. They shake a fair bit under acceleration or if your kinda lugging it but otherwise they're very nice for the price.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/KOSO-1-Motorcycle-Mirror-Honda-Yamaha-Suzuki-Kawasaki_W0QQitemZ270444217322QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3ef7bb43ea&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

EDIT: I think it's worth mentioning the quality on these surprised me...they look much nicer in person than in the zoomed-in pics. Gotten a lot of compliments on how they match the bike too :busted:

You already decided, but just for the record I picked up these and like them. They shake a fair bit under acceleration or if your kinda lugging it but otherwise they're very nice for the price.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/KOSO-1-Motorcycle-Mirror-Honda-Yamaha-Suzuki-Kawasaki_W0QQitemZ270444217322QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3ef7bb43ea&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

EDIT: I think it's worth mentioning the quality on these surprised me...they look much nicer in person than in the zoomed-in pics. Gotten a lot of compliments on how they match the bike too :busted:

Yeah I was looking at them originally, but I thought I'd give these a try seeing as they are dirt cheap!

:thumbsup: