Fell hard and bike got messed up! I need your help!

Well I couple weeks ago me and my friend were riding in some random farmer's field and thought it would be a good idea to see how fast we could go haha and... I fell going about wide-open in 4th gear on my CR 125. Went fly over the handlebars at about 50+ MPH I would say. Got knocked out instantly. Got a concussion and a broken clavicle. I had to walk back to the parking lot like a mile away. But when I fell this happened and I don't know how to fix it.

Look at the right clamp that holds your handlebars in.

The amzing thing is the handle bars didn't even bend! But the clamp got ripped out. And I only have Renthal 7/8's. So why would anyone even need to spend the money on aftermarket clamps to get like fatbars and stuff?

Right clamp

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Why were you even through a random farmers field? Dont you know you could be damaging feed/crop, or scaring (which could kill) live stock?

Exactly!! Not cool to be trespassing on other's property. OHV's already have a bad rep’ , no need to make it worse. Sorry to say, but karma got you.

Well I couple weeks ago me and my friend were riding in some random farmer's field and thought it would be a good idea to see how fast we could go haha and... I fell going about wide-open in 4th gear on my CR 125. Went fly over the handlebars at about 50+ MPH I would say. Got knocked out instantly. Got a concussion and a broken clavicle. I had to walk back to the parking lot like a mile away. But when I fell this happened and I don't know how to fix it.

Karma's a bitch isn't it.

Being that you are posting in a technical forum I will mention this in regards to your question about the "fat bars". The fat bars have a greater circumference than the stock bars you are using, therefore less tendency to slip in the clamps, which is what happened to yours. (The bolt may also be bent and the dampeners may be damaged) If that is all that happened to the bike in your high speed wad up, consider yourself lucky. You can eliminate most of this problem by using a one piece top mount. Good luck with the healing process.