Sign in to follow this  

Another 10 YZ450F Vid

Hopefully not a repost.

As an engineer, I kinda liked this one. It's not technical, but I like how it blends the technical aspect of machine design with real world action. It kinda gives you a good idea of what the engineers have to think about to make the bikes we all enjoy.

cool video, I think yamaha is gona do really well with this bike, its something new and built completely different and that's what buyers want.

Im really disapointed in how it looks. wish they would of cept the plastic and body the same. :busted: but ill keep to my 2006 yz450f. hope next year Yamaha changes it once again

Im really disapointed in how it looks. wish they would of cept the plastic and body the same. :busted: but ill keep to my 2006 yz450f. hope next year Yamaha changes it once again

I kinda like the way it looks. It has an "all business" look to it. Definately a design where form follows function . In any case, there's no chance you'll see any major change next year. This is the shape of Yamaha's future for the next few years at least. They've just spent a pile of R&D money on this thing. It's not going anywhere.

I like that it has no head pipe to get banged up.

ok i agree there thats cool. but the bad thing about it i would think just my thought. how much is a aftermarket exhaust ganna be? ur ganna be paying 900$ for a muffler and mid pipe? i see fmf has a pipe already for the bike. slipon only, basicly its just a bike with a slipon.