How to identify years of made?

Hello there :busted: I bought kawasaki kx 125. Last owner said it was made in about 2000,they look simmilar from 92 to 00. I got frame number ,maybe its possible to say years of made by it.I think its important to know it,because I will need to order some new parts.

I also need manual for it,would be thankful if someone tell me where to download or just send it to me.

Thanks

VIN decoding can be completed at your local kawi dealership.

or..

post some photos! several people here can call a bike year/make/model from 100 yards with the sun in their eyes!

chris<pixelmonkey>:busted:

It is usally the 10 digit is the last number of the year.

Hello there :busted: I bought kawasaki kx 125. Last owner said it was made in about 2000,they look simmilar from 92 to 00. I got frame number ,maybe its possible to say years of made by it.I think its important to know it,because I will need to order some new parts.

I also need manual for it,would be thankful if someone tell me where to download or just send it to me.

Thanks

What is the 10th digit in your 17 digit VIN, this will be a letter prior to 2000, a number after 99.

Hi. Some European Kawasakis do not have the 17 digit VIN we are used to in the USA.

If you can, please post the frame number.