do you think i can whip

ok i was wondering if you guys think i can whip i can throw the bik around pretty good like i can pull it up and touch my visor to the front fender and i can lean it to one side like a table top on a bmx bike do u think i can whip

Got a pic? sounds like it but a photo would be better

no but i will take one next time i go to the track

Leaning to one side, does not a whip make. (my inner yoda)

Leaning is not whipping. It's a combination of turning the bars, leaning the bike, throttle control, and pushing the rear out.....then doing the reverse to get it back.

Just based off your description, I would say no.

You can fender kiss:

fender_kiss.jpg

and you can lean. It does sound like you have reasonable bike control, but whipping is one of those things, if you have to ask, then you likely can't. Not trying to be mean, but that's how it is. You'll know you got it, when you come in from riding on a track, and someone says "wow, those were some nice whips", or another rider asks you how you did that. That's how I knew when I learned them, another rider asked me how to do it...

Good luck though bud, keep practicing.

Maybe this will help:

-Fr333zy

yea i guess ill just have to try it ya i guess its a fender kiss but i can touch the fender with or without a vizor

Leaning to one side, does not a whip make. (my inner yoda)

Leaning is not whipping. It's a combination of turning the bars, leaning the bike, throttle control, and pushing the rear out.....then doing the reverse to get it back.

Just based off your description, I would say no.

You can fender kiss:

fender_kiss.jpg

and you can lean. It does sound like you have reasonable bike control, but whipping is one of those things, if you have to ask, then you likely can't. Not trying to be mean, but that's how it is. You'll know you got it, when you come in from riding on a track, and someone says "wow, those were some nice whips", or another rider asks you how you did that. That's how I knew when I learned them, another rider asked me how to do it...

Good luck though bud, keep practicing.

Maybe this will help:

-Fr333zy

Im going to have to disagree to an extent with the if you ask, you obviously arent ready. I had been racing for a few years before I even thought of trying them but once a buddy of mine explained how to do it I just took off from there

Yeah! Do it! Bust one off!:busted:

ok i was wondering if you guys think i can whip i can throw the bik around pretty good like i can pull it up and touch my visor to the front fender and i can lean it to one side like a table top on a bmx bike do u think i can whip

yeah , get some practice , i whip good on the my bmx bike , and started small on my yz250f also to say im skinny and i dont work out, i started to some small whips

Based on the information provided here, absolutely. MXJunky believes that you may be ready to attempt to qualify for the X Games.