Sign in to follow this  

She thinks my tractor sexy!(and my trail 70)

http://www.dualsportridersoflouisiana.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7665

Naked pics of the ride in the jungle as always.

Women in Bikinis warning!

Took my wife and neighbor to the Sandy Hook MS Rally. I rode the trail 70 in with the wife hauling the popup with the truck.

I pull in on the honda ,and get asked where I'm from. Pearl river LA I answered." Wow, that a long way on that thing they replied. Must be more than 50 miles.

I laughed and told them about Sturgis.

http://www.dualsportridersoflouisiana.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7367

Not much of a ride report here. It was only an hour and 55miles. Took plenty of pics. Most of which will have to go to the jungle.

I don't have UTV or golf cart that all those Harley guys seem to have at the rallys.Hell, I don't even have a Harley. The rallys charge extra ($20 on up) to drive them around the campground.

So I was watching my neighbor drag some brush around his yard using his lawnmower and free truck bedliner. hmmmmmmmm I'm thinking. I'm to lazy to walk to the showers.This might do it and haul my ole lady too.

It also skirted the extra charge!

Had the added bonus of being a novelty among the crowd and drew a lot of attention. Thumbs up were flashing everywhere. Half of those women asked us for pictures for themselves. The other half received beads.

The wife felt like a queen in a parade.

Yes, I took a cheap ass Lowe's riding mower and Trail 70 to a Harley Rally, and still got more tail than TheDrizel with fist full of hundreds in a crack house.

Whats with all the old saggy ones

When women age that happens. However, someone, somewhere thinks shes sexy.Like me. My wife is in that thread too,and she sags a bit at 43yo. So.......If you can't say something nice about the girls don't say anything at all.

After all these women are putting themselves out for the world to see. They might stop if bad comments come in.

Are you brave enough to show your pecker to the world? Could you handle a chick laughing at your subpar penis and saying "Is that all you got?":p

When women age that happens. However, someone, somewhere thinks shes sexy.Like me. My wife is in that thread too,and she sags a bit at 43yo. So.......If you can't say something nice about the girls don't say anything at all.

After all these women are putting themselves out for the world to see. They might stop if bad comments come in.

Are you brave enough to show your pecker to the world? Could you handle a chick laughing at your subpar penis and saying "Is that all you got?":p

Haha you gave giggles. No I thought this was a big like model shoot type thing. Im used to fakies and everything. (california)

Which one is she?:busted:

I'm gonna be on Car crazy!

Just wanted to let you know that the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally episode of Car Crazy will premier on Monday, November 9 on the SPEED channel at 11:00pm Eastern/8:00pm Pacific.

They will feature a segment on me.