Sign in to follow this  

Forum Friends :) Ride Pics!!!

Well I know many of you have made plenty of forum friends. I know I have made some and feel truely blessed to finally get the chance to ride with one of them. Unfortunately for me I haven't made many GF's in Utah that enjoy the same type as riding as I do. It seems as though the women are not included as often with the motor sports and expected to stay home. Anyway...

I met Melissa/AKA/Cowgirl151 on a snowmobile forum.:busted: They live in Southern Idaho. 3 hours from me. We made last minute plans to ride over Labor Day weekend. So Melissa and her hub drove to our cabin and we got to show them around. What a wonderful time we had sharing our scenery with them. Now are you ready for some pics? Cuz I got LOTS!!

my lonely blue bike.

Sept609MelissaandJeff094.jpg

cowgirl sharing the trail

Sept609MelissaandJeff099.jpg

Yes the trail is in those trees

Sept609MelissaandJeff095.jpg

My hub

Sept609MelissaandJeff092.jpg

Cowgirl and her hubby

Sept609MelissaandJeff072.jpg

Break time

Sept609MelissaandJeff069.jpg

My hub racing to get the next pics

Sept609MelissaandJeff067.jpg

Cowgirl bout getting ran over. JERKS!!!

Sept609MelissaandJeff057.jpg

Cowgirl and her hubby

Sept609MelissaandJeff061.jpg

Girl talk with a great view

Sept609MelissaandJeff051.jpg

Jeff, Cowgirls hub

Sept609MelissaandJeff047.jpg

Cowgirl/my hub just got done telling her the trail was easy. OOPS!

Sept609MelissaandJeff045.jpg

Me/I love this trail:)

Sept609MelissaandJeff044.jpg

And to think she just started riding. She did awesome!!

Sept609MelissaandJeff049.jpg

Sept609MelissaandJeff040.jpg

Sept609MelissaandJeff038.jpg

Sept609MelissaandJeff037.jpg

Sept609MelissaandJeff019.jpg

• Like 1

We forgot to tell Cowgirl the bikes were having their pic taken.

Sept609MelissaandJeff015.jpg

Sept609MelissaandJeff010.jpg

Cowgirl Crossing

Sept609MelissaandJeff001.jpg

Me, I almost flew off the trail. Yikers!

Sept2009074.jpg

My hub finally getting his pic taken

Sept609MelissaandJeff085.jpg

Sept609MelissaandJeff078.jpg

Gorgeous Views:worthy:

DSCF1012.jpg

We can't wait to hook up again.:busted::thumbsup::banana:

:thumbsup: Great ride with great peeps!!! :busted: We had so much fun and I learned a ton!!! Thanks for taking us on this awesome adventure!!! I'll post some of my pics later today!!!!!!:banana:

WOOT WOOT for some awesome ride photos-

2 weeks away from our western tour in Utah- camping on the Henry Mountains the first week (Lonesome Beaver~weather permit-if not-redrock campground in hanksville) and then we plan to stay with James out at the Caineville Cove inn (rodeway inn now) the second week. Sixth year for me out there & I can't wait!!- very inspiring photos!

lol at the "lonely blue bike"... don't matter what color it is when you're gettin it done!

where about's was this? we'll be there around the Henry's/Swingarm area for 2 weeks after sept 26th! love to hook up and make a forum friend!

• Like 1

cowgirl i would love to know what kind of helmet that is! it's awesome :busted: and you guys would hand my ass to me, i suck in the woods. ask eastboundanddown. i went riding at his house, we spent 20 minutes alone pulling my bike out of a water hole, i failed to realize it was handlebar deep....hahahaha.

• Like 1

WOOT WOOT for some awesome ride photos-

2 weeks away from our western tour in Utah- camping on the Henry Mountains the first week (Lonesome Beaver~weather permit-if not-redrock campground in hanksville) and then we plan to stay with James out at the Caineville Cove inn (rodeway inn now) the second week. Sixth year for me out there & I can't wait!!- very inspiring photos!

lol at the "lonely blue bike"... don't matter what color it is when you're gettin it done!

where about's was this? we'll be there around the Henry's/Swingarm area for 2 weeks after sept 26th! love to hook up and make a forum friend!

Northern Uintas. You'll be way south of us. We would love to hook up sometime.

Holy crap! Two weeks??? LUCKY!:busted:

Awesome! Utah is on my bucket list for 2010. You people kill me with these Mt. ride reports:worthy:

yeah buddy- two weeks- i'm sick with anticipation!!

i'll look into the northern uintas in the next few days- not as big a group of die-hard guys this year, so maybe we'll check them out instead of the 5 MOH trail (i don't ride the hell trail-just take pics) this year, we're goin all-out as far as checking out new stuff. might even stay 3 weeks~ he's retired, i'm self employed- so just need a dog-sitter here!

take care & thanks for sharing!!

This was a great time and a beautiful place!!! Jeff and I had a blast!!! Here are some of my pics....not many action shots!

GP ready to rock!!:busted:

DSCF1013.jpg

Guy talk..........(sleadhead an 07450x)

DSCF1007.jpg

Girl talk..........(Girlpower and cowgirl)

DSC03204.jpg

GP and myself having a blast!

DSC03210.jpg

GP takin in the veiws!!!!!

DSC03219.jpg

GP and her man.........

DSCF1016.jpg

My hub and me

DSCF1017.jpg

I can't wait to hook up with you guys again........dirt or snow!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

yeah buddy- two weeks- i'm sick with anticipation!!

i'll look into the northern uintas in the next few days- not as big a group of die-hard guys this year, so maybe we'll check them out instead of the 5 MOH trail (i don't ride the hell trail-just take pics) this year, we're goin all-out as far as checking out new stuff. might even stay 3 weeks~ he's retired, i'm self employed- so just need a dog-sitter here!

take care & thanks for sharing!!

Let us know if your ever in our area. We would love to show you around.

GP and her man.........

DSCF1016.jpg

I look like something from Star Wars. LOL! No wonder horses are freaked out and UTV's want to block all the roads when they see us coming.:busted:

Nice pics... looks like fun stuff! Isn't it great getting together w/another gal who likes to ride? I learn so much every time we Michigan gals get together. I find it inspiring to know that I really CAN get better (and have... a LOT) out there w/the other gals. :busted:

Super pics and love the action shots too :busted:

It really is great meeting and riding with other women from here and even women from just being on the trails:thumbsup:

We need to really have a giant Thumpette rally:banana: :thumbsup:

Sorry, but I love this shot of Jeff doin some Freestyle.:busted:

Not a fair pic though. He was just getting started again in some lose stuff.

AKA: Octo Jeff, LMAO

Sept609MelissaandJeff004.jpg

We need to really have a giant Thumpette rally:banana: :thumbsup:

Hear, Hear!!! :banana::busted::banana: :banana:

Great pics ladies......It's a whole lotta fun getting together and making lifelong friends.

• Like 1

Thanks alot Sledhead! A guy can always count on his TRUE BLUE fellow SNOWESTERS to point out a guys best moments! And even pictures to prove it.:banana::thumbsup::banana: :banana: :busted:

Oh, by the way these ladies rock and I will ride with them anyday. As long as they have no problem waiting for me:worthy:

Anyway thanks again for a great weekend you two!