Sign in to follow this  

im getting a pitbike

hey all i am 13 120 lb realy good skill i race a crf150r so i will ride hard i am wanting a bike to drive around my track in my yard i have some good jumps and berms i was wondering what bike i should get that would hold up good and how good these bikes hold up compared to like klx110s i only have 1200 to spend and would like to save as much as i can

like i suggested to another poster SSR B2 or Pitster Pro X2 are both great Pitbikes

let me know if we can help

i was looking for a smaller one like a one thats like a modified 50 i kind of like the ssr 110 dx but i dont no how durable it is

which of those do you think would be the most durible if i rode it realy hard and the easyest to find parts for

BOTH X2 and B2 are very sturdy and parts are no problem

X2 is a 50 base , but is slightly longer

i was wondering if a ssr 125b2 or a pitster pro x2 would hold up almost as good as a crf50 or a klx 110

i was wondering if a ssr 125b2 or a pitster pro x2 would hold up almost as good as a crf50 or a klx 110

good question

both crf50 and klx110 are great bikes for children that can be adult ridden with some upgrades

both are sturdy

PP X2 140 cc and SSR B2 are both Adult ready pit bike

that can handle a ton of abuse

you wont bend a frame on them

the only true comparison would be a CRF50 with a different frame and suspension

and a klx110 with a upgraded springs and an o8 output shaft

with you 1200 you could get a used 110 upgrade the output shaft so i wont break, install a pegbar and cradle mount so you cases dont break , imstall hd springs and have a decent pitbike

but both X2 and B2 will still be faster and have better suspension

Buy the KLX .......... look on Planetminis.com such good deals on built used ones.. less headaches in getting parts

Buy the KLX .......... look on Planetminis.com such good deals on built used ones.. less headaches in getting parts

whats wrong with the ssr you bought, what do you mean you can't get parts?

I can't speak about the SSR's but I love my Pitster X4. Keep in mind that the Pitster and SSR are in a much higher state of tune than the CRF50, and I guarantee you will ride it much, much harder than any 4 to 10 year old kid could ever imagine. So yes, it is gonna it's gonna require more maintaince. Just like your CRF150r is gonna require more maintaince than a CRF150f. But, which would you choose to race? Your 150r of course.