Sign in to follow this  

Finally got the bike complete couple photos

I waited like 2 months for these guys in Amsterdam to get my seat cover to me it was nothing but a headache but for them lagging so much they send me a free replica kit of the Teka Suzuki factory team..Ill slap it on when I sell the bike. But she is all done all parts I wanted and graphics not complete here is a few pictures.

rightsideg.jpg

leftt.jpg

frontuq.jpg

Sharp looking bike. Have fun keeping that seat cover looking clean. I used carb cleaner on the red portion of my 07 crf450 seat. Worked wonders to get all the black stuff off.

Looks Sweet. I am sure your getting some ODD looks from the Rockstar / Makita suzuki riders :busted:

I'll give ya 3 stars only because kramer has all the rest of them....hahaha looks great!

• Like 1

I'll give ya 3 stars only because kramer has all the rest of them....hahaha looks great!

:banana: :banana: :busted::thumbsup:

Wow she's a real looker. Didn't you have an 09 CRF450? I just sold mine and picked up an 08 RMZ450 and I'm so much more comfortable on it, the suspension is plush compared to the Honda and FC did both of them.

Touche. :busted:

Looks amazing! I love the font they used for your name on the front number plate!

Fine looking machine. I love a graphics kit that you dont get to see everyday.