Sign in to follow this  

who has the nicest custom graphics

you win!!

Cant have a winner only after 1 post! But I can't see the pics at work.. :busted:

Here's my custom Dirt Digits graphics for da Z!

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=79111

I can't get to my photobucket account from work, and this is my only recent pic in my garage...

Matches my old RMZ450 which were not custom, which has been sold now...

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=64672

Buddies RM250 by MotoPro Graphics

DSC08596.jpg

DSC08590.jpg

DSC08594.jpg

My YZ250 by MotoPro Graphics and DirtDigits.

P1010111.jpg

P5040039.jpg

P5050050.jpg

ummmm those are not custom...you can buy them right off their site exactly as they are without ever talking to anyone. Premade graphics like any other you can buy.

I get a lot of mixed opinions from people on these boards, but might as well post them up:

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

A lot of people just ask "Why would you put GARBAGE on your bike? That's stupid!" Garbage is a recovery drink similar to Cytomax that a friend of mine has developed a few years back. Works great, I love the stuff and choose to support him. There's about 6 or 7 of us that run the "team" graphics including the guy that developed/owns the company. He's got connections with Troy Lee and is thinking of having them design a new set for us. Check out the website in my signature if you're curious about it :busted:

I've met him and talked a bit with him but I don't know him. Seems like a nice guy. Does pretty good work too.

not the greatest pics

bike2.jpg?t=1252544128

bike1.jpg?t=1252544169

not customs

I get a lot of mixed opinions from people on these boards, but might as well post them up:

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

A lot of people just ask "Why would you put GARBAGE on your bike? That's stupid!" Garbage is a recovery drink similar to Cytomax that a friend of mine has developed a few years back. Works great, I love the stuff and choose to support him. There's about 6 or 7 of us that run the "team" graphics including the guy that developed/owns the company. He's got connections with Troy

Lee and is thinking of having them design a new set for us. Check out the website in my signature if you're curious about it :busted:

those are sick I love those colours if you had the crazy fox se gear would look sick