who has the nicest custom graphics

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a lot of mixed opinions from people on these boards, but might as well post them up:

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

A lot of people just ask "Why would you put GARBAGE on your bike? That's stupid!" Garbage is a recovery drink similar to Cytomax that a friend of mine has developed a few years back. Works great, I love the stuff and choose to support him. There's about 6 or 7 of us that run the "team" graphics including the guy that developed/owns the company. He's got connections with Troy Lee and is thinking of having them design a new set for us. Check out the website in my signature if you're curious about it :busted:

not the greatest pics

bike2.jpg?t=1252544128

bike1.jpg?t=1252544169

not customs

I get a lot of mixed opinions from people on these boards, but might as well post them up:

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

A lot of people just ask "Why would you put GARBAGE on your bike? That's stupid!" Garbage is a recovery drink similar to Cytomax that a friend of mine has developed a few years back. Works great, I love the stuff and choose to support him. There's about 6 or 7 of us that run the "team" graphics including the guy that developed/owns the company. He's got connections with Troy

Lee and is thinking of having them design a new set for us. Check out the website in my signature if you're curious about it :busted:

those are sick I love those colours if you had the crazy fox se gear would look sick