Sign in to follow this  

Another AMAZING barcia Vid!!!

His riding style looks more and more like james stewart's each time i watch a vid of him. that vid right there reminds me of stewart's 125 days

God D@mn. That kid can ride. :thumbsup: He whips the bike like its a pillow, and rides it like a smoker. I love it! Love watching him ride, so much raw talent. :busted:

I've been watching him in the post shows each week. I must say that I am impressed with his riding. I look forward to seeing him next year after the experience he gained this year.

he def. has a shot at the big time for sure. Carmichael/Reed/Stewart status. I just don't know why he wont shift the damn bike!! He is so far past the power its insane, hes making tons of noise, but if he would ride that hard in a gear taller he would prolly kill himself!

he def. has a shot at the big time for sure. Carmichael/Reed/Stewart status. I just don't know why he wont shift the damn bike!! He is so far past the power its insane, hes making tons of noise, but if he would ride that hard in a gear taller he would prolly kill himself!

they can make the power anywhere.. so he is not riding by the power by any means hes used to 2 strokes people need to figure that out.

sorry homie, power band exists in 4 strokes too. Trust me, there is a point where it is no longer pullin just revin. Hes just revin. Thats why there are gears anyway.

Who cares if he overrevs his bike. He obviously knows what he's doing and is faster then any of us, so who are we to talk. I see nothing wrong with that, obviously he likes to rev and his engine builder probably builds his motor to pull all the way to the limiter anyways...

I don't get why anyone complains I don't see his bike failing I don't see any of you who don't ride like that beat him :S I don't see his mechanic bitching about it either

I don't get why anyone complains I don't see his bike failing I don't see any of you who don't ride like that beat him :S I don't see his mechanic bitching about it either

im sure their motors are rebuilt at least every other race...they must go through top ends, clutches and valves around 15 hrs or riding/testing, w.e.

they have the luxury to ride the bike as hard as they want because they have factory support to supply them a bike that's specifically tuned for their riding as well as the specific track they are riding....justin has been riding two strokes for a while, he even rode the 125 in the lites class in the amateur circuit..

to be honest there is no power gained riding that high in the rpms..riding in the meat of the power would be better but he's probably used to riding on the pipe like his two stroke days

his motor is fresh ever moto. his style is to ride up to the rev limiter, his bike pulls up to the revlimiter and thats where the meat of his power is. I know this because thats why they have mechanics. now take chris Pourcels bike and barcia would hate his bike because Pourcels pulls best in the mid range because thats where he likes to ride. bikes are suited to there riding styles barcias honda is a topend power monster...

Dude can ride.

Dude can ride anyway he wants haha.

im sure their motors are rebuilt at least every other race...they must go through top ends, clutches and valves around 15 hrs or riding/testing, w.e.

they have the luxury to ride the bike as hard as they want because they have factory support to supply them a bike that's specifically tuned for their riding as well as the specific track they are riding....justin has been riding two strokes for a while, he even rode the 125 in the lites class in the amateur circuit..

to be honest there is no power gained riding that high in the rpms..riding in the meat of the power would be better but he's probably used to riding on the pipe like his two stroke days

thanks I am well aware that he is used to a 2 stroke and gets his motors done every moto... I am not the one complaining on how he rides considering he is fast as hell

Dude can ride.

Dude can ride anyway he wants haha.

That sums it up nicely....man that kid can ride...my kids watched that video last night (7 and 10) and their eyes just lit up...