Sign in to follow this  

NORRA's Mexican 1000 postponed

I don't know the exact number, but I heard there were very, very few motorcycles entered in this. Hopefully next year they do a better job promoting.

I'm more likely to go down to support folks if they hold it in the spring when the weather isn't 100++:busted:

I'm more likely to go down to support folks if they hold it in the spring when the weather isn't 100++:thumbsup:

Yeah, no kidding :busted:

Don't be a primma donna, If the desert was always a perfect temp, all the posers from the track would be there in their latest outfits. Steve Mc queen wasn't there because it was easy he was there because he was a real man! Are you in? got what it takes? Are you here for other people to check you ou or are you here to test your metal?

Don't be a primma donna, If the desert was always a perfect temp, all the posers from the track would be there in their latest outfits. Steve Mc queen wasn't there because it was easy he was there because he was a real man! Are you in? got what it takes? Are you here for other people to check you ou or are you here to test your metal?

Hey Heavy, do you bother to read these posts before you pontificate on what you perceive as how tuff you may be? Have you ever raced Baja? You would have noticed, if you had read the post that TecateRay, one of the nicest and most knowledgeable Baja folks you might ever be fortunate enough to meet, and Justin, who i bet would smoke you, were talking about accomodating the SUPPORT folks who might prefer the cooler weather. They have nothing to prove nor do they think they are tough nor are they posers or track folk. They just come down on their own time and support us crazies who do race. It takes many support folks to keep one team in the race so cut them some slack and since you are new here I suggest you read and understand the posts before you jump in with both feet when it is obvious you did not read or understand what was being said. I don't mean to be derogatory or demean you in any way but geeze give the guys a little credit. Oh and using that meaning it is mettle not metal. Thanks, RB

TecateRay, one of the nicest and most knowledgeable Baja folks you might ever be fortunate enough to meet

:busted:

Justin, who i bet would smoke you

Maybe if the weather was just right