2010 kx250f or 2010 yz250f??

Im looking for a new bike and im looking at the 2010 kx250f, and the yz250f. Which bike is going to be more reliable? Also which is gona have more power? Also can you guys out there just tell me the new information about both bikes, and which would be best to suit me. thanks!

now don't take this personally because many people have posted threads like this..... BUT is it just me or is our KX250F forum turning into a "which bike should i buy?"... i mean seriously, do a search or go to the other forum... the same things are written about kx250f's in all of the responses to these types of questions... to do us all a favor, please do a search in each of respective bike forums, and find the answer for yourself... once again, this is not just directed to the original poster

I agree! The Op all ready has the same question on the front page still and in all the other forums.Dude go post this crap in the general forum under which bike to buy.

an 09kx250. 10's=wase of money

What kind of bike do you own? Also do you know if the 2010 kx250f is fuel injected?

an 09kx250. 10's=wase of money

did you ride one yet? they said they did chassis changes to balance handling something the bike needs, i would like to ride one to see the diference. if you can't feel the diference I would buy another 09 when my bike gets beat,. or 2011.

Also do you know if the 2010 kx250f is fuel injected?

The 2010 kx250f is not fuel injected.

did you ride one yet? they said they did chassis changes to balance handling something the bike needs, i would like to ride one to see the diference. if you can't feel the diference I would buy another 09 when my bike gets beat,. or 2011.

No I have not ridden one, But I would rather bike a bike that I know is some what realiable and the 10's have really no major refinements. But if you REALLY wanna but a 10, Wait till like mid year so you know they are not turds:banana:

with the price off leftovers these days i'm always going to wait. but the 2010 has only minor changes so i don't think it going to be a turd!

with the price off leftovers these days i'm always going to wait. but the 2010 has only minor changes so i don't think it going to be a turd!

It prolly wont be a turd, But ya never know.

pick up a carryover 09 kx250f best bang 4 buck :thumbsup:

I have seen them for 4399 + tax :busted: