YZ 80 clutch?

So I was riding a POS 1986 YZ 80 on Sunday when all of a sudden I have almost no clutch pressure. I got off the bike and pulled the clutch in and the cable didn't break. It is pulling the lever on the crank case (not sure what it is called). The lever will also pull back out.

I drained the tranny fluid and no chunks came out. Also the bike still shifts like before, just no clutch. Any ideas?

So I was riding a POS 1986 YZ 80 on Sunday when all of a sudden I have almost no clutch pressure. I got off the bike and pulled the clutch in and the cable didn't break. It is pulling the lever on the crank case (not sure what it is called). The lever will also pull back out.

I drained the tranny fluid and no chunks came out. Also the bike still shifts like before, just no clutch. Any ideas?

not familiar with the '86 but is the lever on the crankcase located on the clutch housing side or the magneto side of the engine? If it is magneto, you can pull the magneto cover without making a mess and make sure the pushrod has not come undone. Otherwise, you can lay the bike on it's side and pull the clutch cover and do the same.

It'll make more sense when you see it.