Chad Reed's Championship Title...

Supercross

Some people say he didn't win it outright due to Stewart, Alessi, and Villapoto not racing. I say the person who can endure through every race all season deserves the title.

And BTW, I'm an RC fan.

Some people say he didn't win it outright due to Stewart, Alessi, and Villapoto not racing. I say the person who can endure through every race all season deserves the title.

And BTW, I'm an RC fan.

wrong forum Rookie!

wrong forum Rookie!

Screw you Fleatard! :busted:

And BTW, I'm an RC fan.

CR/RC RC/CR it's all the same to me, but yeah, gotta finish to win it.

Screw you Fleatard! :busted:

get with the program... this belongs in Pro Racing is all I'm saying.

Well there's already "Chad Reed is a GREAT champion" thread in the SX/MX forum...

And BTW, I'm an RC fan.

Well, that's close.....

They don't have to endure through every race, though, they just have to score more points than any other rider. Reed didn't finish that last moto, I think, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be champion.

Agreed. The reason Stewart lost previous titles is because he crashed a lot. He may have been faster, but almost couldn't finish a race without crashing.

If you want to prove your metal, better damn well do the series with the rest of the big boys!

get with the program... this belongs in Pro Racing is all I'm saying.

Thanks a lot, next time tell him to take it to Town Square, the last thing we need here is another love thread:bonk: :busted:

And BTW, I'm an RC fan.

I haven't heard anybody say that...

Who's Stewart? Did he used to race motocross?

reed sucks...he only won cause he had no major competition...plain and simple

Georgia sucks!

Why don't you just put that in your sig so you don't have to post it in every Reed/Stewart/Alessi/Villopoto/Obama thread? :busted:

i'll be checking times, so be careful with the bad gas you're gonna give me...

I posted this in the other Chad Reed thread... Kinda fits for your opinions.. :busted:

I picked a random race from 2008 and 2009. Millville... Now I know that there are changes in the track and track condition, but found this interesting...

2009 Chad Reed's average lap time for moto 2: 2:07.420

2008 James Stewart's average lap time for moto 2: 2:08.950

No competition??? Turning competitive lap times to the 1 person everyone thinks is a MX God... And if you ever really raced MX, you'd know that its hard to push hot laps when there is no one to push you...

Source was http://www.amapromail.com

Georgia sucks!

hahah yea it does...thats why im movin to orlando, fl after i graduate:banana:

btw...Cali is the most economically corrupt state in the whole country....i hope u like it:lol:

I posted this in the other Chad Reed thread... Kinda fits for your opinions.. :busted:

You know, I did the same thing as you. I picked a random race from 2008 and 2009: budds creek...and I compared times, I found this interesting

2009 Chad Reed's average lap time for Moto 1: 2:27.664

2008 James Stewart's average lap time for Moto 1 1:57.676

hmmmmm a 30sec difference??? Soupefyl, you cant compare times from 2 different years. If you say you can then i guess everybody in 2009 ran a 20 sec slower avg race than everybody in 2008 :thumbsup::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::D:banghead:

http://www.amapromail.com/pdfresults/mx/2008/07-budds_creek/mxm1ind.pdf

http://www.amapromail.com/pdfresults/mx/2009/10-budds_creek/450_m1_ind.pdf

Why don't you just put that in your sig so you don't have to post it in every Reed/Stewart/Alessi/Villopoto/Obama thread? :busted:

i'll be checking times, so be careful with the bad gas you're gonna give me...

Why would i care if you find out if I gave u bad gas. I usually say something that makes it pretty obvious that it was me.

btw...I was gonna leave you bad gas but I have to spread some more reputation first....i guess i have to wait:moon:

Why would i care if you find out if I gave u bad gas. I usually say something that makes it pretty obvious that it was me.

btw...I was gonna leave you bad gas but I have to spread some more reputation first....i guess i have to wait:moon:

Good way to get yourself banned....but perhaps this is not your first account.

you don't say obvious remarks, and since you're so proud of leaving bad gas, leave your name.

You know, I did the same thing as you. I picked a random race from 2008 and 2009: budds creek...and I compared times, I found this interesting

2009 Chad Reed's average lap time for Moto 1: 2:27.664

2008 James Stewart's average lap time for Moto 1 1:57.676

hmmmmm a 30sec difference??? Soupefyl, you cant compare times from 2 different years. If you say you can then i guess everybody in 2009 ran a 20 sec slower avg race than everybody in 2008 :thumbsup::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::D:banghead:

http://www.amapromail.com/pdfresults/mx/2008/07-budds_creek/mxm1ind.pdf

http://www.amapromail.com/pdfresults/mx/2009/10-budds_creek/450_m1_ind.pdf

Actually you can! Pick a 3rd party that raced both years as a medium, and measure from there... A. Short ran both 2008 and 2009, was in the same shape and actually on a slightly worse bike for 09.

A.Short 2008: 1:59.52

A. Short 2009: 2:32.68

:33 second handicap for 2009

J. Stewarts time as the constant average for 2008 1:57.67 + 33 sec handicap equals an average "hypothetical" lap time 2009 as: 2:30.67 vs CR's 2:27.664

I like CR22, I am a fan, but I'm still pretty sure JS7 still would've beat him. I just don't like bandwagon haters/lovers and don't think CR gets credit where credit is more than due...

Its all mathmatical my friend... Oh and btw, why did you pick a mud race with extended track? Millville was basically unchanged for 09... :busted: