Pro circuit Link for 09

Hey guys, has anyone put the PC link on their 09 yet? And what are the findings? Worth it, not worth it? I am considering sending my stuff off to FC, but am considering the link also. What does the link bring to the table?

IMO .. it didnt really make a noticeable difference... I'd spend my money on valving and/or triple clams if I did it over again.

I have found for me 5'8''. Mx only. It lowered the bike seat about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. made cornering easier. My suspnsn. is done by FC. Going back and forth between stock link and PC. My lap times are faster and I just feel more in control on the PC link. IMO

Did you notice your bike with the stock linkage wanted to swap at times. I have my suspension revalved but still likes to swap every once in awhile and was hoping that the linkage would help that. It actually swapped bad enough that I broke my knee. I need to get it fixed for next year.

no my bike never swaps with the pc link but I also run 22mm offset and 20mm offset tripples.

I have RG3 20mm clamps as well and thats what I wanted to hear. Thks for the feed back

Didn't really notice a difference when I put the link on,but I swapped it with a friend and put the stock link back on my bike and I could tell a world of difference

Didn't really notice a difference when I put the link on,but I swapped it with a friend and put the stock link back on my bike and I could tell a world of difference

So do you prefer it with or without the link?

With for sure!

for sure run the pc link