Sign in to follow this  

09' 20mm offset and fork height settings

Going from stock to 20mm offset on tripples on 09", has anybody found they had to move there fork heights lower or higher to compensate. Clicker settings?

I have the RG-3s and I found between the first line and the second line on the forks works real well. I believe its 8mm and 102 mm of sag in the rear! It still does not handle like my 08 but its much better.

If you go by Motocross Action try....

comp-18out

reb-10 out

fork tubes -5mm up

fork oil- 340mm

this would be a good place to start from

If you go by Motocross Action try....

comp-18out

reb-10 out

fork tubes -5mm up

fork oil- 340mm

this would be a good place to start from

you cannot go by a general recommendation like mxa......tried their setting and it sucked.......they tell everyone to put the same spring rate in all their tests

Maybe cause mine is revalved, but those are pretty close to the setting I use. Im not the fastest guy on the track but ride 30+A class

capdoogie, the Ride engineering clamps are reasonably priced, they are 22mm though rite? How did they perform?

Maybe cause mine is revalved, but those are pretty close to the setting I use. Im not the fastest guy on the track but ride 30+A class

mine was packing pretty bad w/those settings.........those were for the stock valving, if you had a revalve than its irrelevant and just coincidence that yours came out that way

It must a fluke that it worked out. The worst problem I have is my shock wanting to swap out every once in awhile. I actually writing this with a broken leg due to a swap out