Sign in to follow this  

Who has the best looking drz400sm. post some pics

lookin for ideas on what i should do to my drz. Any one know who makes graphics kits for the sm?

i'll play along to, although not as cool as soupflys, i still think she looks good

IMG_6173.jpg

I'll play too :thumbsup:

My 05 SM with my design decal :busted:

My%20sweety%27s%20art%20work%20020.JPG

Yes I know......but I do ride a 2smoke too:p

Still not as cool as Supers though

pic no work!

07 S to SM conversion....11,000 miles and still running strong on FCR, standard bore, SSW/MRD, and E cams. Hotcams and big bore in the garage just waiting for this thing to wear out.

Picture096.jpg

Picture103.jpg

If you don't already have a home for your E cams look me up when its time to get rid of them. :busted:

Here's my S to SM conversion. I still like dirtwiz's better. I'd really like a graphics package!

DR-Z001.jpg

It's a sleeper... (Makes 40hp right now, will be at 50 when Yoshimura package gets added this winter.) :busted:

DRZsleeper.jpg

If you don't already have a home for your E cams look me up when its time to get rid of them. :busted:

Here's my S to SM conversion. I still like dirtwiz's better. I really like a graphics package!

DR-Z001.jpg

Looks good Pauly......and yes I like Dirtwiz's also....his really looks better in person:p

07 S to SM conversion....11,000 miles and still running strong on FCR, standard bore, SSW/MRD, and E cams. Hotcams and big bore in the garage just waiting for this thing to wear out.

Picture096.jpg

Picture103.jpg

this bike is one of the best iv ever seen, nice job

I REALLY need to get some updated pics on here! Have a ton of parts that still need to go on. Nice looking bikes guys!