Stewart's 2010 450 up close

Look closely at the bolt and you will see a slot for screw driver. Maybe it is attached to a metallic bellows that when said screw is turned in/out it moves the bellows thus adjusting the volume of the header. Simple way to change power characteristics. Cheers Bruce

I was leaning towards an adjustable resonator myself.

But I don't really know. Since the system on Js's bike seems to have another resonator in the loop section.

It would if the probe passed all the way through into the gas stream. In truth, it would be accurate even if it didn't. It would just be somewhat slow responding.

but if you noticed that nut is welded on to the res it almost looks as if the res could come off and it doesnt look big enough for a o2 sensor.

Not a crack. Look at the lower subframe mount. I bet Stewart wanted the subframe lower for better rider positioning so they cut it and rewelded it.

You'd be surprised how fast Pro Level guys tear up equipment. I've seen a few guys wear through graphics in a weekend racing super cross.

Compared to the test bike at Budd's Creek:

Bubba's bike:

james20201020bike203.jpg

Budds Creek test bike:

IMG_0604.jpg

Nope. One is Stewart's bike with an Akro, resonator in the mid pipe, none on the header, and the other is a stocker, no resonator on the mid pipe, but one on the header.

You might want to check the pictures out in the first post of this thread 1 more time.

There is something in the headpipe and the midpipe area has an Akropovic.

At least the same shock with the added reservoir is in both pictures.

• Like 1

I can answer questions about the bike , I rode with him that day and took those pix standing right next to the bike...

John

So did his exhaust system have two resonators on it? Picture 2 shows one that is just in front of the frame and picture 3 shows what appears to be another just behind the shock reservoir. Just curious is all. Thanks for the pics!!!

So did his exhaust system have two resonators on it? Picture 2 shows one that is just in front of the frame and picture 3 shows what appears to be another just behind the shock reservoir. Just curious is all. Thanks for the pics!!!

Yes 2 Resonators, the one where the stock one is with a weird nut welded in and the one in the middle of the tornado part with a pipe connecting either side of the circle and that chamber in the middle.