Dont ya hate when this happens!!!

funny thing is he saw me take a picture and called me on it!! i had to show him the picture i told him it was a good shot!!! lol yes i have a plate.... he was cool and let me go although i did nothing wrong besides turnaround on a dead end street when i saw him...i knew i was gonna get pulled over!!!

haha i got busted the other day i just got done putting a new top end in my bike and took it out for a test ride, well i live in a neighbor hood with a bunch of old people so they called me in right away got a $200 ticket just for driving a non registered vehicle on the street for less than 5 min bunch of bs if you ask me

haha i got busted the other day i just got done putting a new top end in my bike and took it out for a test ride, well i live in a neighbor hood with a bunch of old people so they called me in right away got a $200 ticket just for driving a non registered vehicle on the street for less than 5 min bunch of bs if you ask me

yeah, i can relate, my neighbors are that way, too. So when they called the cops on us for riding on the road to get to a friend's house, who has a track, we just rode our bikes in our yard, justin barcia style (always on the rev limiter). :busted:

thats funny , i also live on long island , but its usually the 6th precinct thats busting my balls not the 4th . where do you live?

i live in smithtown area.....im glad the cop was cool, once he saw my bike was street legal leggit!! he did however comment on my lic plate holder and said that he could give me a ticket for that... but really where else would i put my plate where it wouldnt get mangled from a rock or something???? also he was upset at me for taking a picture too...lol and called me out on it...i told him it was a good shot and let him see the picture...:busted:

any other good cop stories latey??

yeah, i can relate, my neighbors are that way, too. So when they called the cops on us for riding on the road to get to a friend's house, who has a track, we just rode our bikes in our yard, justin barcia style (always on the rev limiter). :busted:

Ha! That reminds me of my neighbor that recently moved away. Last year, my sister's chihuahua mutt was out barking at the neighbor while he was doing his garden or something. He was out of our yard, which was wrong on our part. The neighbor called the cops because the 5 lb dog was "attacking" him.?

I had the same thing happen recently, same bike (KTM 450 exc) and he didn't like how my plate was "barely visable". Had he seen me 2 minutes prior, it was visible to the ants doing my wheelies.

He let me go, and I snapped the identical picture as yours...not point posting it...it's identical!

yeah, i can relate, my neighbors are that way, too. So when they called the cops on us for riding on the road to get to a friend's house, who has a track, we just rode our bikes in our yard, justin barcia style (always on the rev limiter). ?

apparently where i live i cant ride my 450 anymore because they passed a ban on noise ordinance. now THAT is BS

they even said you can get called in for loud whistling or singing... big ticket cuz the fuzz delivers :busted:

he came up to me and said he was making sure i wasnt riding my bike again, its like he just sits on his back porch and waits for me to fire it up and yeah it made me mad so i just told him to leave me alone he cant do anything cause he wasnt technically on duty and he replied with if you dont cool it ill give you a ticket for disorderly conduct. this has happened to me like 5 or 6 times so i used to it

he came up to me and said he was making sure i wasnt riding my bike again, its like he just sits on his back porch and waits for me to fire it up and yeah it made me mad so i just told him to leave me alone he cant do anything cause he wasnt technically on duty and he replied with if you dont cool it ill give you a ticket for disorderly conduct. this has happened to me like 5 or 6 times so i used to it

that is insane!! i guess your bike is not plated?? you are allowed to ride it on your property right?? not cool