Sign in to follow this  

New iPhone/iPod Game "2XL ATV OffRoad" - Trailer

Watch the first ever trailer of 2XL Games' new off road racing app for the iPhone and iPod touch: 2XL ATV OffRoad!

Please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of the page with your thoughts on the trailer :busted:

Hi all,

if you own an iPhone or iPod Touch, you've probably heard of 2XL Supercross. The game was a big success, so we immediately started working on a new off road racing app, and here we are again a few month later, impatiently waiting for Apple to approve the new game and release it on the app store!

2XL ATV OffRoad is at least twice the game 2XL Supercross was (which is soon getting an update with 2 new tracks and other improvements), with more tracks (8 outdoors, 8 supercross, 2 huge free-ride environments), more tricks (with 16 new tricks), a championship mode, and online multiplayer!

Keep an eye on the app store for "2XL ATV OffRoad", which should be available very soon!

Just wish the game had an option to use controls rather than leaning the phone. Its the number 1 reason I don't play any of these games. Turning your phone is just really sloppy.

Just wish the game had an option to use controls rather than leaning the phone. Its the number 1 reason I don't play any of these games. Turning your phone is just really sloppy.

If you look in "Options - Presets", you'll see that there are 8 different ways of paying the game, and 6 of them are with a joystick on screen, no phone tilting.

I hear that from so many people that I'm starting to wonder if they know what "OPTIONS" means in video games.....:busted:

If you look in "Options - Presets", you'll see that there are 8 different ways of paying the game, and 6 of them are with a joystick on screen, no phone tilting.

I hear that from so many people that I'm starting to wonder if they know what "OPTIONS" means in video games.....:busted:

Guess I don't know about options!:thumbsup:

Hmm I'm not big on quads but this sounds like it could be fun. I know I've spent countless hours playing Supercross while on the road. You guys need to create a game that has nationals and bikes then I would be down to buy it.

Looks great! Hopefully Apple won't take so long approving this time since the first one was such a success. Hard to believe the same man who battled with Stewart also has the talent to crank out games like this.

I still miss the good old MCM2 days. The thousands of tracks, (I still remember RonRon's Backyard and Every Riders Dream) and of course the all-time classics like GKSE and Slingshot. Good times.

Keep it up!