what do u think honda will do for 2011 with the 450r? i personally dont like what yamaha did with their bike. i hope honda doesnt follow their design at all next year. any opinions?

I would like to see them stay the same for a couple more years,body wise that is.Every time they change the look it makes the older style obsolete when you try and resell them. everyone wants the new look even when buying used. i think it would help to leave the looks alone and just make refinements:thumbsup:

Embrace the future gentlemen. My last four bikes have been Hondas (02 CR250, 04 CRF450, 06 CRF450, 08 CRF450). I'm currently on a 08 CRF450. I wasn't impressed with the 09 CRF450 and from what I can tell the 2010 will only be a slight improvement at best. I'm switching to Yamaha for 2010 for a few reasons:

1) Honda is holding out on the 2010 (no price or availability info.);

2) I believe the 2010 YZ450 will be a better bike. Hell, the 08 CRF 450 is better than the 09.

Just face facts, Yamaha seems to have leap frogged right over everyone else with this bike. I guess we'll have to wait a few months to see how it stacks up against everything else but I have a feeling it's going to be a good year for Yamaha.

If you live near Walla Walla, WA. I'll make you a hell of a deal on an 08 CRF.....

Hell, the 08 CRF 450 is better than the 09.

Ohhh geeeeeezzz no, it is not. It won the dirtrider shootout btw. Not as if EVERYONE UNIVERSALLY feels like you do and even more so you "feeling" that way in no way makes it true.

:busted:

Look, if you have trouble with a bike that feels different, then stay clear of Yamama dude. Waaaaay clear. If you think the new 2010 Yamaha is going to feel less like the 09 CRF and more like your beloved steamroller-ish 08 CRF, you are going to be SORLEY disapointed.