CR250R motor seized...sort of..whats going on.

Hey guys, about a month ago my motor seized. by that i mean i could not kick it over, the kick start was locked up. Today i was sitting on my bike just being happy for the fact that i have a bike. i love sittin on it and holdin the bars and feelin the suspension sag...ah..heaven..

anyway, so i pulled the clutch in and was just scootin the bike back, and all the sudden i hear the piston turn. I push the kick starter and it moves a little. I play with the bike a bit more and i can push the kick start all the way down , 1 time. Then it locks up again. if i repeat the process above i can keep getting it to kick 1 time, then it locks up again. whats going on here..

The best advice is to pull the cylinder head. Check and see if it is the piston. Look for may scratches dents in the cylinder wall. Then if all is good up top pop open your ignition cover. Make sure to remove the piston so you don't hurt it. Then move the fly wheel back and forth you'll see if something tweaked. Most importantly do NOT kick a seized bike over. You could be grinding the cylinder wall or down in the crankcase causeing more damage than you want. Lastly I have seen someone snap a kickstart rod doing that. If you need more help just ask!!!

your crank sized and after it cooled down it moves but still have to replace it

it happened to me the crank sized up and after i took it out it would move freely but only when it was cool, once the weather warmed up i couldnt move it

replace you bottom end had the exact same thing happen trust me, dont break anything else