3 Month Weight Lose Challenge

Alright guys, it's time to start. Tomorrow I will get all of the names and weights off of the other thread. https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825782

After tomorrow no more people.

Like we said in the other thread it's going to be a lot like a group ride where we help each other out. The main goal is for everyone to get a little healthyier. All that we ask is everyone tell the truth. If for some reason you don't drop any weight one week who cares, we just need the truth.

Each week we will weigh in. You always need to do it first thing in the morning when you get up. This way we get a true reading on your weight. We will all weigh in a Sunday morning.

Like I said we will have a little swist in this once we get going. With it being like a group ride we need to make sure we hit our goal in 3 months.

More to come tomorrow.

Tom

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is honesty day :busted:

Weighed in at 271.8 straight out of bed this morning.

My goal is to lose 23 pounds by 01/01. Did 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning, along with upper body work, and core work.

Total Gym Time: 70 minutes.

Breakfast consisted of a cup of cheerios with 1% milk, bananna, cup of half caf coffee, bottle of water.

Here we goooooooooooo

weighed in at 150.3

goal is to lose 5lbs by 1/1

plan on chest, abs and cardio at the gym today

I wanna be 19 again......my goal is to lose 42 years by January 1....:busted: If that doesn't work I'll just settle for the 15 pounds I announced earlier. No scale at home, though, so after I hit the gym tonight I'll report my progress since last week. If the structure of this program depends on everybody measuring on sunday, then I'll go get a scale.

I wanna be 19 again......my goal is to lose 42 years by January 1....:banana: If that doesn't work I'll just settle for the 15 pounds I announced earlier. No scale at home, though, so after I hit the gym tonight I'll report my progress since last week. If the structure of this program depends on everybody measuring on sunday, then I'll go get a scale.

dont worry im savoring every last minute of being young...and by that i mean spending all my free time doing the greatest sport ever :busted:

Can I talk one of you into pulling all the names off of that other thread along with how much weight they said they want to drop? I just didn't have enough time to do it this weekend. I'm back on the road tonight for three days so I will not be able to do it.

First weigh in is Oct 11th. No time for slacking around.

I know I set my goal at dropping 18lbs, and that would put me at my goal of 200lbs. I have to change it. I'm not down to 214lbs. so I need to drop another 14lbs. My goal for this is do it before the end of the year, but my real goal is to do it before Thanksgiving. :banana: I'm down 24lbs since July 20th. :busted: I just sent in my suspension yesterday to have it set-up for a 200lb. rider. :banana:

Alright, I bought a scale yesterday and weighed in this morning. 154.5 lbs :banana:

My initial weight was 170. I'm 5'7". I did 4 weeks of P90X and have had 2 weeks off. I changed my diet to mostly organic fruits, vegetables, high quality protein and fats and cut out all sugar and most breads and grains.

I've dropped a good 2 inches off my waist and lost most of my belly fat. I'm already at my target weight but still need to lose some fat so for now I'll drop my goal to 150.

Here's some before and after pics.

Before

P1110315.jpg

After 1 month p90x - I'm getting a four pack :busted:

P1110353.jpg

The opportunity to join is officially over. This will be a weight loss goal that we have set to end 01/01.2010. This is our only focus as to this goal. If you would like to make other goals on your own, go for it, but lets keep this one specific to the challenge.

This challenge will incorporate diet with execise. We all need/must support each others goals and think of the other person when posting.

Saying things like, if I were you I would do this is not going to cut it here.

Remember: This group is designed for us to help each other through the difficult time by support and encouragement:

Remember honesty is critical for our success. If we dont know were slipping because were not being truthful, we stand a high risk of failing at achieving our personal goals.

O.K. Here is a group.

Old-Man

tmowers17

06-450X

Brian Wilson

Neysbo

OTHG_DAVE_925

Mikeb12

phuzz

gxi1247

Rodanst6

awesomeyz

mstyer

2 stokes for life

HrcRacing ?

crf250r0118

rkwfxd1

2strokesmoke

vaeddie

doc8m

markgyver

Danceswithtrees

ktm113mcp

camshaftprelube

yamaha908h

mikekx102

slackasscruiser

madmud

suzuki01

polarbear

I imagine Tom will be locking this post soon.

So lets all start with name: weight as of yesterday morning Monday 10-05: and your goal you want to reach by 01-01-2010.

Good luck to you all. This is going to be life changing!! :busted: