Sad Boobies.

holy cow, yeah it's pretty much a point of no return, becuase if you get them, you will always need them, or your boobs will look like a deflated hot air balloon. good god have mercy. scroll to the bottom!

http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMedicalProcedures/ImplantsandProsthetics/BreastImplants/ucm064332.htm

I just threw up in my own mouth at the sight of those mutilated FRANKENBOOBS!! Poor lady, that has to be awful.

I say get the implants. Don't go bimbo but give yourself a nice full/firm look. I have never and would never tell her but I would love it if my wife did. But if she did I would want her to do it for herself. It sounds to me like you are in that place. You r young enough to pull it off.

FWIW I am NOT a breast guy but you asked for opinions, that is mine. Good luck

Keep researching, keep saving money... I know a lot of women who get them and feel that the risk is less than that site suggests... but the only way you can know is to look at the HARD data out there.

My only suggestion would be to NOT put yourself in debt for the surgery... save up the $$ and if you're still considering it when you have the cash saved up, and its worth it to you to get them done, get 'r done!

But, if you're not willing to lay out the hard cash for them, don't be seduced into a 'payment plan'... its the same money, just for some reason we tend to think of it as less expensive when we get to spread the payments out over time...

Good luck whatever you decide! :bonk:

At 26, with a tone small pint size body...It's a crying shame. D tells me all the time, they arent ruined, he doesn't care, whatever blah blah, and I think he is lying through his teeth.

He is.

Then I say, how f-ing superficial is THAT, I mean honestly. To go and get a boob job, because I want to look better...a BOOB job, that would be like a guy getting a ball job, for saggy ball syndrome (that's real btw)

Do it. I splurged on my wife for the same reasons - after 3, she was ruined. 400ccs per side later, she looks great again. I consider it reconstructive surgery, since she's pretty much the same size as she was pre-kids. She's happy, I'm happy - win win. Best investments I ever made (use 'em every day).

JayC

Hey nothing wrong with eggs over hard. :bonk:

I don't know you guys but from the limited info I'll chime in.

You know what your husband would like better than a boob job? You not worrying about it like he is not. He loves you for who you are and so should you :bonk:

What is worriesome though is that you may want to satisfy the wishes of society over the wishes of your husband. That doesn't make for a healthy relationship. Trust your husband and talk to him more about it. If you decide together to go for it then go for it together for the right reasons. Not alone for the wrong reasons.

And besides some of the consequences, there is one more thing to consider. Some women just can not handle some of the attention they get after a boob job from the shallow hals out there. They get so wrapped up in it they end up splitting up and going after those types. It's a real and serious possibility to consider that often leaves a trail of many decent heartbroken men and families.

In the end just do what is the most fun and practical for you both. That is all that really matters. :bonk:

a best friend of my wife had one rupture in a car accident. she wasn't going very fast. less than 15 miles per hour, she rearended a stopped car and it popped like a balloon. i guess it was pretty serious. the new ones she downsized a little and likes them quite a bit.

yeah and how much did that cost her...exactly.

looks like i'm stuck with the ol puddin cups forever. i can't chance taking a handle bar to the balloon sack then dropping several thousands dollars on it.

I could have another dirtbike for that.

yeah and how mush did that cost her...exactly.

looks like i'm suck with the ol puddin cups forever. i can't chance taking a handle bar to the balloon sack then dropping several thousands dollars on it.

I could have another dirtbike for that.

insurance covered it. it did make a simple fender bender into a big deal though.

Really? They covered not only the broken one, but putting a different size in on both sides?

That is one good insurance company.

It was probably her auto insurance company... if she had medical payments coverage, its a much more generous policy than regular health insurance.

• 5 weeks later...

I had a boob job about 10 years ago. It was the best thing I ever did for myself. I didn't go big so most people don't even know I have them unless I tell them, even in a bathing suit. I always had small boobs, I was a "nearly" A my whole life, except when pregnant or nursing, kids only made the boob job easier because now I had extra skin. I have a B-C cup now, I look great in a sweater and it has done wonders for my self confindence.

I say go for it, you only live once and you should feel good about how you look.