gots_a_sol

The riding game.

Ok fellas, I can't do anything for the lawn gnome but there is a titty bar a decently reasonable distance from my house which is about a 35 min ride. Central Florida is supposed to be getting it's fair share of rain over the next few days but I will get on the bike and ride out the storm to complete this (really have nothing better to do and I haven't ridden in a few days, got the itch). I get off at 5:00pm, rain or shine this challenge will be completed this afternoon, be ready for an update. I will go inside and talk to a single mother and convince her my $5.00 is worth a picture on my motorcycle...hopefully. If not, an outside shot will have to do.

Edited by UFboostedgator
  • Like 1

Well guys I failed...the first gentlemens club I went to was shut down the second wanted a cover charge to get in and quite frankly just wasn't worth the money. In any event I got a picture of the outside of the joint and found a little lawn gnome which happens to be on my bike. No stripper but hey what can you do.

2012-10-04_10-06-27_390_zps4b93bf3a.jpg

2012-10-04_09-59-12_745_zps4a9e6643.jpg

New challenge....post a pic of your DRZ with a good looking gal on it.

Edited by STOOPID400

Well, you saved me a trip. I'll try to get the g/f to sit on it when I get home :devil: . Will a girl on a bike...in a living room work? Would it be better to walk it outside or should I find a random person on the street to take a pic?

Edited by UFboostedgator

I think girlfriend on the bike in the living room would be a good one, but then again random chick off the street would be pretty comical.

Edited by STOOPID400

I'll try to get the g/f to sit on it when I get home :devil:

Are we talkin bout the bike?? Haha

• Like 1

A local bank down the road from my house. Resampled_2012-10-06_14-13-58_156.jpg

Next challenge is infront of a racecar.

I'll do ya one better. How about under a race car? Still count? Lol

IMAG0160_zpsd2984872.jpg

Next, how bout a Drz in front of a fire department.

Oh come on. I want a new challenge! Hell I may just go get the fire dept one and let someone else post the next challenge. Lol

New poster here but I've been lurking since I bought my DRZ about 2 and a half weeks ago. This thread looks like fun so I took a second on my lunch break to find something to contribute.

923B6DCB_zps02f39e51.jpg

And yes, I drove onto the front sidewalk of an active fire house. Nobody seemed to notice.

So the challenge I have is for your DRZ to be ON or in front of a loading dock of some sort. More points for ON. I haven't followed this entire thread so if this has been done before let me know.

2012-10-16_11-28-20_30.jpg

Just finished field measuring a building and noticed there was a loading dock on the plans, don't think they would've like me driving up the walk though haha

Next challenge: Yer drz with a transformer mounted high on a power pole - the kind of pole you see in suburban streets. Round-ish or box style